Afsha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.blabberbug.blogspot.com/ ]

Testing testing...

Afsha
Afsha
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Sorry, new to this application so just trying to see how it works and how effective it is. you'll read about my findings on this blog in precisely 24 hours. So go on then, slash, cool or die???? Comment is free so hoping that you'll go on a writing spree! the link is www.worldatrandome.blogspot.com xoxo

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: www.worldatrandome.blogspot.com (jic)
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
15 years ago

I had been to ur other blog..and blogrolled that..which one of it u r gonna use it regular..do inform me so that I can be in touch....though the later's template is better :)

Afsha
from Mumbai
15 years ago

hiya! they're both blogs I'm going to feed very regularly. though worldatrandome.blogspot.com will be more often than blabberbug.blogspot.com

thanks for the review on my blog!

Afsha

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

I checked your blabberbug blog and your writing style is intersting.

Please check your font size. It is not consistent and in some posts it is so small that I have to concentrate hard to read.

And do keep your promise of writing more regularly.

Keep blogging.

Afsha
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hiya! Thanks for the feedback. i do realise that my font differs i dont know or get why. think it has something to do with transferring it from word to the sysyem. sigh. being an IT retard is something i'm working really hard on and definitely coming to terms with at a snail's pace. thanks for the feedback bro. xoxo