Vipul Grover would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vipulgrover.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 39

A HUMBLE REQUEST for Blog review

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

I'll highly appreciate if you could spend some of your precious time in going through my blog and leaving a review here. Your comments, positive, negative or neutral, will help me in writing better and more substansive.

Thanks in advance.

Replies 1 to 14 of 14
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

You have been blogging for quite long but very irregular with your posts. I guess suffering from writer's block!

You write well but write very long posts. Your posts reminded me of Jodha Akbar - grand but long.

Try writing small posts as with smaller posts you will be able to write more frequently. Also fix up a frequency for writing posts and follow that frequency religiously.

Keep blogging.

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Well the jodha akbar remark was a real gud one.. my frnds often cmplain about d lenght of my blogs too. Um wrking upon it.. as for frequency, i hv actually startd regular blogging since Nov 2008. Since thn i'v tried 2 maintain a decent frequency. moreovr i'l not call the gaps as writer's block as i only blog wn i really feel like doing so.. anywez thnx a ton for ur time n instant review:)

Vinay Bavdekar
Vinay Bavdekar
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I liked the layout (of-course, it is same as Kadambari's and I'd liked hers too).  The widgets aren't cluttering the posts. That's good.

You have a nice and varied content. I won't comment about the frequency, as I too am a bit inconsistent with my blogs. I liked your post "Power swings 2008".  You have put in both your emotions and thought into your writing.

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

hey vinay so u actually wnt thru tht post.. i thot no1 wud evr dare 2 read it thnx 2 the length though lot f effrt wnt in writing it. thnx for reading n appreciating it nd ofcourse 4 the nice review Smile

Sourish
Sourish
from Varanasi
14 years ago

it is a nice template...and I liked ur way of blogging the truth..but still long posts are turnoffs..I hate them people hate them in my blog too..

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

i seriously need 2 do smthing bout d lenght it seems.. hey sourish ystrday wnt thru ur blog too.. nice 1, specially tht analysis on graph n shoegates:)

Somnath Paul
Somnath Paul
from Kolkata
14 years ago

Your theme template was really neat. Liked that. Many have complained about your Banyan Tree like articles, but as long as you are writting sense, its great! If you take my advise, adopt the picto-liphic tactics where your pictures say a thousand words!

I loved the Parrot Leaf Tree picture! You seem to live in a very beautiful neighbourhood!

http://www.somnath-is-here.blogspot.com

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

hey thnx som 4 d encouraging wrds.. d suggestion is definitely gud1 nd as u mst hav seen of late i'v actually startd using pictures(earlier my posts wer plain txt)

nd yeah i liv in a vry beautiful neighbourhood indeed.. this pic cud capture just a fraction of it. will be posing more on my surroundings:)

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hey made some minor changes to make the blog more user-friendly.. do visit! waiting for some more reviews, specifically on the content of the posts!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey Vipul, this design i saw first was on Kadambari's blog and I must tell you that it is awesome.

Your posts can be a little bit more free from clutter. The paragraphs should have a noticable gap between two paras. The content otherwise is good.

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Clutter?? I blive its a bit too strong a wrd! Anewez thnx 4 ur time. will tak care of ur suggestion regarding para spacing!

Tikulli
Tikulli
from Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Vipul

great blog, easy to navigate, simple and to the point , no frills .. I like that  .. KEEP WRITING

Cheers!!

http://tikulicious.wordpress.com

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hey thnx! tht was really encouraging. nd a nice blog u have too:)

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Sunnyvale
14 years ago

Hi Vipul,

Good content man but a bit overwhelming for someone like me with the attention span of a 1 year old. But very well packaged.

Do visit and review my blog at http://tandoorilounge.wordpress.com

Ashwini

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

yeah i know i can get a bit overwhelming sometimesSmile but thnx 4 visiting nd appreciating. Will be visiting ur blog 4 sure.

I read your "Dilemma of a first time voter-II"

Amazing... you write very well. Keep writing.

-Aamjunta

http://aamjunta.wordpress.com

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

hey buddy, thnx 4 visiting nd 4 appreciation! u have a wndrful blog of ur own! tc nd keep blogging!

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Hello fellow indibloggers.. thought of requesting for more reviews once again..

Based upon above reviews I've brought about a lot of changes in my content and way of writing. As for example, I'v been writing about my personal life which may interest some.

For those who found my posts very long, I've been writing shorter posts too and if they are long, i make it a point to present them in a better readable(and bearable) form like highlighting main points or writing in points, etc..

So do visit and leave your precious comments there and here as well:)

And yeah if u like my blog, do visit the 'indiblogger of the month' contest too, to shower some votes;)

Anish Thomas
Anish Thomas
from Chennai
14 years ago

Vipul , nice blog,apart from humorous touch in your articles,i like U'r carttons.U'r cartoons are simply superb.Smile Keep coming with great posts broSmile

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

thnx a lot anish:) bt thrs 1 thing i hav 2 admit, tht the cartoons hav not been sketched by me. I hav googled thm nd thn edited thm as per my requiremnts. i hv given the credits to the relevant websites after each post. bt yeah the cntnt is totally mine nd um really thnkful 2 u 4 appreciating it. i hop u keep d track of my blog in d future. tc:)

Kim
Kim
from Delhi
14 years ago

hello vipul... I am new in blogging world... I find ur blog very good and intresting... have commented there too.... and i love ur Skects.... GREAT BLOG.... keep blogging :)

Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

thx kim 4 ur appreciation.. bt as i already rplied 2 anish, all the sketches r not mine.. bt searching 4 thm was no easy task either;)

Vipul Grover
Vipul Grover
from Chandigarh
14 years ago

Some more reviews will definitely do:)

I'll like to be reviewed on basically two fronts:

1. Content and its presentation
  2. Template Layout and Widgets

Looking forward to some honest reviews!

Maya
Maya
from Unknown
14 years ago

Hi,  I would be happy if u could review my blog. I write some humour and i try coming out with some topics which are completely uncommon.

www.allifeel.wordpress.com

My next article is "Yamaaya Namaha"