Thinking Particle would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thinkingparticle.com ] IndiRank: 52

Looking forward for your feedback on my travel website

Thinking Particle
Thinking Particle
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Dear Bloggers,                       I have hosted this travel website back in 2007 and its still evolving. I am trying to incorporate as many features as possible so that it can resolve all the travel related problems. I would like to hear expert inputs from fellow bloggers. If possible i will certainly add your suggestions to the portal.

RegardsVishnu Kumar

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Rupam Das
Rupam Das
from Gulbarga
12 years ago

A site developed with drupal, a complete website with forum and public sharing!

Dont bother asking for any review. Drupal Rocks and so is your site. Go ahead for adsense. your site is PR2, so no looking back. Dont worry about any reviews. 

I would be interested to know how you pulled out such a good forum from drupal's advance forum module if you can share! :)

Keep in touch. go ahead!

Thinking Particle
Thinking Particle
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Rupam...Thanks for your expert inputs...for getting more information about drupal implementation...please drop an email to vijay.dubey25@gmail.com...I can see each time my ranking getting down with indibloggers....Its a set back...

anyway...I will keep trying...

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Well, my review consists of just two lines:

1. I am following you now. Tongue out

2. There is too much text on the home page, looks a bit cramped. Can you do something ? 

9/10 to you bro. You rock ! 

Thinking Particle
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Purnendu... Thanks for having a look at Thinking Particle and I am glad to see that you liked us on Facebook... Your website http://www.shadowsgalore.com/ is really beautiful.. I liked all of the photographs you have taken.. specially those on the home page... your team has got talented people behind the lense.... Keep it up...Will you please share you email id so that I can keep dropping emails there... I don't get online here that often....Thanks for your motivational inputs.RegardsVishnu Kumar

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
12 years ago

Hi Vishnu Kumar,

I loved your site!!! It's complete with forum, groups, nice pics and most important - very useful information about lesser known destinations. It's a one stop guide to India. I'm definitely following you :)

Thinking Particle
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi Ashwini.. Thanks for having a look at thinking particle. I am glad that you liked it... RegardsVishnu Kumar