Manjulika Pramod would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://manjulikapramod.com/ ] IndiRank: 77

please review my book review related blog

Plz review my blog. It has book reviews of latest book on author's request.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Aditya Dey
Aditya Dey
from Kolkata
11 years ago

I just read your post on the new book of "Yuvi".....Content wise its good.....off the record I am too waiting for it....any way I kinda like your blog, and it has good contents too (actually I'm not into a literature pro, so I shouldn't talk much on the content).....As a nouvish I like to read it, and I think that's what really matters....Your readers will be delighted fot sure.....I guess you like to read on the topic you love, that's why its a multi-topic blog (book review, sunsilk review all together), and these types of blogs need really good care to acquire better ranking in SERP....So it will be quite hard to boost up the organic traffic in early days.....So I would suggest you to build a strong readership, and try to build a community around your blog....It will help you to survive in the long run.....Design wise its good, but the color codes may be improved a bit more.....One best thing of the site is interlinking....I liked it...and its easy to navigate around the posts too.....Keep working Happy Blogging......