Meera would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://meeratales.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 58

Please review my fiction blog

Meera
Meera
from Chennai
12 years ago

This blog is completly devoted to fiction.  I have often had doubts about its suitability to a blog format. So please go through it and let me know what you think Laughing

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Meera Ji, the modernization of tales, written sensationally. One needs a strong heart to read your post. Heart really races at the suspense and thrill encapsuled in your pennings. It was my luck to find such eminent blog.
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  • Very nice template. One of the better ones Wordpress offers. I like it for that design on the top.
  • Wonderful stories, as I've mentioned once when I came by through the Indivine. I see you've taken up series too. If I could suggest, in series, it'd be best if the length were a little lesser. Keeps the pace of the story and the reader interested... (atleast, I think so)
  • Widgets: I think the email should be at the very top, then your archive and after that ur categories and stats. The meta and the pages widget isn't necessary at all. Pages are already in your menu, and meta is not something I've found people to use when they visit a wordpress blog.

Good to come by your blog again. :)