Saumya Kulshreshtha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.nascentemissions.com/ ]

Looking for feedback on my blog

Saumya Kulshreshtha
Saumya Kulshreshtha
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Its a blog comprising of personal musings, called nascent emotions, because my thoughts are still maturing, even as they make their way to the readers, in the most personal language I can write.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Hey Saumya, here goes my two cents.. Apologies for the improper formatted reply thoh... I liked ur writing to be honest and it was really interesting to find out Ur blog... I will read it in detail some day. First off, having such a big image is a crime ur doing to ur blog. It may look nice, but it steals the essence of ur blog which is ur writing. People have to scroll to see what u have written, so reduce its size. Personally, i like to read shorter posts. Ur posts appear too congested. Try to make more paragraphs and align the content to improve readability. Recent comments text on right sidebar is in red, is not readable and can be a turn off. Thats all as of now, i dont see ads yet which is a very good sign.. Congos, keep blogging!
Saumya Kulshreshtha
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey :)

The first review I got, so a word of heartfelt gratitude is in order. Since it is not all positive, I will try and bear in mind the words of caution you shared about improving the readability of my blog. As for the image, that has always been there, and most people in my blog circle appreciate it. It keeps changing, but something or the other stays. Still, thanks a ton Smile. I don't about the improper format, I value the time you took out to post a review.

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Saumya,

You have a natural flair for writing.. keep posting. Its good that you are counting your small blessings and thanking people who mean so much to you in your blog "blind side". best of luck for your future.. wherever it leads you

Saumya Kulshreshtha
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey! Thank you so much! Would be glad if you drop by to check some other posts too.

Saumya Kulshreshtha
Saumya Kulshreshtha
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey!

I posted a reply, but it disappeared, so here it is again. I saw your critiques of the other blogs, and was kind of scared as to what was going to come my way. But my happiness, I cannot express. I am in agreement to most of the glitches you pointed out, and I have some concerns of my own about my blog. But I cannot seem to help them, and would sometime take them over on a chat with you.

The latter half of the review I can never thank you enough for. Please read my current post, and you will know at least I tried to take you seriously :)

Gratitude,

Saumya