Kannan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://decidingedge.com/ ]

Review my blog and i will do the same for you!

Kannan
Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

My blog is a new and growing blog and i would really like someone to review and i would like to review your blog too!

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello Kannan,

Very Nice uncluttered feel and look of your website!

Some suggestions from my side -

• The tagline in the header is getting merged with the background color. See if you can change its color to some contrasting hue that is more prominent and visible clearly.
  • I find the ads on top in the sidebar a tad distracting. You could slide it a little to the bottom and give more importance to your content like popular posts and facebook page, etc. Its more of a personal choice though :)

Rest seems very good, Best wishes!

Keep Blogging :)

~Arti

http://myyatradiary.blogspot.com/

Kannan
Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank You for Suggestions Arti :D

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Most Welcome :)

Kannan
Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

You have a very good blog.Lots of great information and has an exotic feel to it.Only think that I would suggest you change is a widget in your sidebar called Live Traffic,only half of it can be seen and the other half is cut off.Maybe you could change the location of the widget. 

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thank you very much for your nice words :)

I have shortened the Live traffic widget to show 6 feeds. Only half of it is seen.. matlab? Is it some browser problem.. exactly what are you trying to point out... Pls clarify...

Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Never mind,i tried it with Internet Explorer and its working fine.I don't know if its me but just check it in chrome becuase for me the widget appeared and then dissappeared after about 2 seconds and then another half cut picture came i place of it.

GeEtS
GeEtS
from delhi
12 years ago

nice blog and template too , you can add new widgets to make it mre frndly 

Kannan
Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Even i was thinking of that,anyway thanks for the suggestion :D

Arnab Maity
Arnab Maity
from Sydney
12 years ago

A nice blog with a great template.Good to see that you have chosen so many topics to blog about.Looking forward to many more updates on all the topics.

~ Arnab

www.arnabmaity.com

Kannan
Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks

Kannan
Kannan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

@ Arnab - Nice template indeed,really makes your beautiful pictures stand out,and also nice write ups for the pictures.Only thing you may want to do is make people share your pictures more,i saw you added those share buttons below the post but you can make it stand out  by adding a media hoverbar to your posts.