Anubha Kathuria Bellani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.anubhabellani.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Infant Blogger taking baby steps..feed me back

Random Musings are actually musings on my random interests and interesting stuff that i stumble upon. I am a true blue loud Punjabi Delhiite and proud of my city...love to explore it in its myriad hues...cultural and social. Inspiration leads me to also muse about travel and food

Replies 1 to 5 of 5

Thanks soo much Jaidev for encouraging words and constructive criticism....thanks 

Vish
Vish
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Anubha,

I guess you seem to have a casual approach to blogging which is perfectly fine :) but if you want serious readers on the blog, then there a a lot of things (scope) to improve

1. Categorize your posts for easy search of content with tags/category

2. use consistent font size for content. I see fonts of all sizes on the blog

3. avoid using too many smileys

4. have a better facebook plug-in

I can go on.. but hope this helps !!

awesome...Thanks 2 tons Vish...yes i understand what you mean. It started as a mumma will read kinda blog but now just wanted to take it a level up. Thanks sooo much for your time and opinion. will implement. also do go on and provide pointers always helpful right? 

Subhorup Dasgupta
Subhorup Dasgupta
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Dear true blue loud Punjabi Delhiite, Welcome to the obsessive and crazy world of blogging. I hope you find what you came seeking and more! Went through your blog, and it is wonderful. Your posts, your style, and your control are very inspiring and confident. Keep writing and updating. The one suggestion I would have is to adjust the column widths so that all of your blog fits the page width and your viewers dont have to use the horizontal scroll bar. I am presuming that your page width is not intentional. In Blogger you can do this by using the "design" settings that you will see in the top bar of your blog when you are signed in. You can reduce your post body column width so that your sidebars fit into a standard display. You can also use add-ons like firesizer (Firefox) or window-sizer (chrome) to test how your blog will render in different display settings. Wish you all the best, and good luck with your photo blog idea too. Just go for it.

thank u soooo very much Subho for the encouragement and the suggestions...will implement. 

And fotu blog to be cming up sooooooon too....saddi dilli ishtyle!

vandana Choudhary
vandana Choudhary
from New Delhi
8 years ago

u hv a nyc blog