Himani Chaudhry would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://in-pensive-mood.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

Tell me what 'in reverie' looks like, from your perspective

Himani Chaudhry
Himani Chaudhry
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

I share here, the deepest thoughts 'penned down' in pensive mood...the thoughts I dare to bare and share! In poetry and prose, from far and close, I bring to you, my thoughts 'too deep for tears', and more!

Over to you...would like to hear about it, from you, now. :-)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Dear Himani,  I happen to go through your blog. I am from kerala and hence I have no authority to comment on your hindi ventures :)Judging by your other posts, I feel they must be great too.Coming to your english writings, here's my review..1. A menace of its kind is simply great. :) It was as though reading my own experience. I have been living in Patna for the last 3 years and train journeys get really 'eunuch'y at times, if you know what I mean. 2. Great language, good flow.3. Remove unwanted widgets like that clock from the blog. 4. Instead you can use a facebook plugin for more popularity.5. Readjust the width of your blog in the template designer.Great writing. Keep up the good work. Write english more often please. :)If time permits please check my blog too. I would be happy to have your review.

Himani Chaudhry
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hi Devan! I know this is really late, for a 'Reply', but I guess, you know how life works...I guess you would...well, this is how it does, for some of us...the mundane keeps us busy, a day stepping behind a day, and soon it is days no more...it is years...it is a lifetime!I shall, one of these days, come by your blog, and return the favor...I will! Thanks! 

Lata Sunil
Lata Sunil
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello Himani, been reading on your blog.  I like the layout. Its clear with no distractions.  I liked your Hindi posts more than the English one.  The English ones need a bit of editing as its written the way you are thinking.  The poems are good.  Keep them coming!