Shrinath Vashishtha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://zillion2ndinnings.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 35

Please, review my blog....

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Please, review my blog about the "Floating paradise on earth - The Historic Andaman & Nicobar Islands"

Replies 1 to 12 of 12
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Good blog with amazing pictures.

Your font style and size is not consistent and changes with posts. Try using same font style in all your posts as it will give your blog more professional look.

Keep sharing.

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Alright! Thanks, indeed, Adesh! I'd definitely work on your suggestions. Do stay in touch, Buddy! Ciao for now...

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
14 years ago

An interesting blog indeed... looking forward to some deeper insights into the lives of the tribals there, their art and culture, handicrafts, cuisine... and life in general.

You may have to work on the fonts though.

Cheers!

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Oh, thanks a ton, Roshmi, for your kind and thoughtful suggestions. All that is very much on the way to the blog... Just a matter of "time" and a mammoth endeavour towards investigation and research that's required for this kind of blogging that I'm into... Please, do stay in touch... Let this be the start... Cheers to you too, dear!!!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hey, this one's better. Nice blog. As Adesh said, a little "Font Treatment" will be good.

Images, though good lack in quality. Suggest you pick one DigiCam promsumer with you. This will give you nice images and to us also.

I am adding your this blog to my network since I am eager to know more on how is it in A&N.

Thanks,

Hemal

Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Hi, Hemal! Thank you so much for having done the needful and also for adding my blog to your network. About pics....Well, in fact, these pics are very rarely available and I've not been fully professionally into photography too. But, I'm soon going to start doing that too as you have suggested. Thanks again, Bro! Stay connected...& Keep me posted too...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

it should not cost you much.... if you can afford to shell out 7 to 8 k, you can get a decent promsumer. I suggest Canon.

salaamreaders
salaamreaders
from Delhi
14 years ago

I don't think there would be too many blogs on A & NI. That way it can become a niche blog. Could you give information for people intending to visit the islands on how to reach, where to stay, how to travel within the islands etc? An insiders tips on these may be useful as not many of us know much about the islands.

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Thanks very much, my friend, for the kind review of my blog and the seemingly promising advice, thereto. In fact, I haven't cncentrated on those usual tips as mcuh of that is available on Google search etc. about the Islands. I, nevertheless, have quite a bit of standard info on that available in my blog, in the initial posts.

Well, 'Insider's view'...! Ok! That sounds good, and I would soon post on those lines. Thanks again! Cheers!!! :)

maha
from tamilnadu
14 years ago

nice blog sir

Karan Agrawal
Karan Agrawal
from Singapore
14 years ago

Saw your blog... it introduced me to "yet to be explored" territory... Amzing... Nice read.

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Thanks very much, dear Karan, for your kind visit and the review, here, thereof! Hope to see you back for more, quite often to hear more of your valued opinion and comments. Have a superbly rejuvenating weekend! Cheers! :)

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
14 years ago

Thank you so much, dear Maha! And welcome to Indiblogger, my friend! Do stay in touch! Good luck & Cheers! :)

Sanjay Shettennavar
Sanjay Shettennavar
from Belgaum
13 years ago

Thank you Shrinathji for voting for my blg. I have visited your blog. It is indeed beautiful, loaded with authentic pictures and information. Thanks once again.

Shrinath Vashishtha
Shrinath Vashishtha
from Port Blair
13 years ago

Oh, it's my pleasure to support and promote any good piece of work, dear Sanjay Shettennavar! Thanks for your visit to my blog and the admiration thereof, as well! Keep blogging and sharing and do stay in touch. Good luck for Ideosyncrasies! Cheers! Smile

Restless Souldier
Restless Souldier
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hello Shrinath ji,

you have one awesome blog!

one tiny suggestion - the sub-heading of your blog cannot be read on the left side since the font colour blends with the face of the man in the pic.

can something be done about this?

but seriously, this is just nit picking.

please suggest some ideas for my blog http://restlesssouldier.blogspot.com

Archetypes India
Archetypes India
from Mumbai
11 years ago

I have signed in your blog at first sight. I notice there is so much about Andaman Nikobar tribes, and I am interested to go through each post, keeping my <likes-dislikes, judgements etc> away.

I have deep reverence for all aborigines of  India and the world. I believe they are the World Heritage, of prime importance.

Thanks for your blog on Andaman Nikobar, since you are placed on those islands, opportuity creatively used. Please accept my complements.

I write on adivasi people. You could find them on Archetypes India - link http:remidesouza,blogspot.com