Pranita would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://miracleshappen13.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Ur review wil make my blog better, in turn rewarded with better posts! :)

Pranita
Pranita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

My blog is about my musings. I believe in miracles, and keep wondering about the beauty of this universe all the time. I wish to spread magic, joy and cheer... My thoughts, i pen down into my blog, to share it to the world, and it feels gr8 when i find some random person, out there somewhere reciprocate or share my thoughts! That is why i am here... I love reading others.. and i lovvv being read as well... So go ahead and review my blog, letting me make this a pleasant platform! Cheers! :)

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Putting in better words!
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Devan Harikumar
Devan Harikumar
from Ernakulam
12 years ago

Hi Pranita,

Here is my review for 'Miracles Happen'

1. First of all, very nice name for your blog. You have stated a universal truth.

2. About your writing, I must say it imparts a certain amount of positive energy into our minds. Not everyone can work such wonders with their pens.

3. Now, you have used yor signature in your images. So for other images do not forget to give their due courtesy.

4. What I personally feel is that there is a bit too many colours in your blog. You could do something about it.

5. When you have put that image from pursuit of happiness (which, by the way has got nothing to do with miracles!) it wastes a hell of a space on the right side. Do something about it too.

6. Liked the way the signature Pranita Bhat is written.

That's all from me. happy writing. If time permits, don't forget to visit mine.

Pranita
Pranita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanx a lot Devan.... for my first review....

Well... thanx for d compliments.... as far as criticisms are concerned... i would welcome more of that surely...! I ll see to it that the courtesy to the pictures i use are in place... About the colours... well... that's something which defines me... i like colors...! And more so, it depends on my mood... i keep experimenting with the theme... So mayb the next time, you would find something more likable to you... :) I had been experimenting with the huge picture, i ll definitely do something about it...! Thanx a lot... :) Gr8 help...

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Here's my review for your space! :)

Positive stuff:

1. The name. It's direct, simple, and absolutely true and inviting. Love it.
  2. The header, very beautifully designed. can see the photoshop/picassa effort.
  3. Has necessary widgets like followers, and profile and mail subscribe etc.
  4. Inspiring writing style.. I liked the change in the pharsing of the lemons saying.

Where can be improved:

1. The header. I believe that a header needs to be small, so that it can be attractive, while at same time, show the reader, a part of the first post! :) Maybe you can do a little smaller one, keeping the beauty and vividness intact?
  2. I think you changed the image credits, after Devan suggested, however I add on that rather than a generic image source text, say something like "From _______ , via Google Images" and hyperlink it to the place you found it from.
  3. The background depends on mood you say, that's true. So nothing there.. but I do find, and most readers might concur, that reading white font on black background of post is very painstaking. If you could use a lighter color, and black font on that, it'd be more endearing to the eye of who is reading. The signature is from MyLiveSignature I guess, so I think there'd be no issues changing that color if needed later? :)
  4. Widgets.. ok. This mainly concerns three.. the popular posts, the recent comments and the feedjit widget. All three aren't that necessary, but if you wish to keep, then I think it'd be useful to keep it to 4 or 5 at most. :)
  5. Alignments: since most are fully text, I guess Justify would be most visually appealing than left which looks a little topsy turvy.

Over and out. :)

Pranita
Pranita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey Vinay... thanx so much for the valuable feedback. I ll certainly see what i can do with the header... this was my first time trying to use a picture with the blog title... So will surely better it soon...! And about the image credits, ur suggestion is totally taken... wrt the white on black, umm... i somehow always have been more comfy reading lighter prints on darker backgrounds...! But agn, that woud depend on my theme...!!! ;) But ell suggestions taken with the right spirit... :) Thanx a ton... Cheers! :)

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

No issues. To each his/her own style :) At times, when I'm down in the dumps, I change my own theme to complete black with white font too.  Cheers. And keep blogging.

Pranita
Pranita
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hehe.. very true! You too...! :)