Vikram Karve would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://karvediat.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 80

Please review my Blog - Academic and Creative Writing Journal Vikram Karve

Vikram Karve
Vikram Karve
from Pune
12 years ago

A Gallimaufry of my academic and creative writing - fiction, short stories, articles, musings, book reviews, technology, management, philosophy, self help, food, travel, health, inspirational and academic writing

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Vikram Karve
Vikram Karve
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi RUCHITA - Sorry for spelling your name wrongly. (Maybe I know too many "Ruchikas")

Rohitkumar Asare
Rohitkumar Asare
from Pune
10 years ago

You can improve your blogger blog by using some tips, they are here - Best Blogger Tricks and Tips

I hope we can connect on fb, i'm at fb.com/rohitasare

Kishan Thakar
Kishan Thakar
from Rajkot
7 years ago

I have read 3-4 posts from your blog. From that I can surely tell that the humor, the pain, the reality of an army officer you have put is mind blowing. I have never felt pain for any articles before I read your short stories. Sir, you really are a all rounder. You've really saw us the real human inside the uniformed officer. I'm looking forward to read all your future posts.

sridhar c
sridhar c
from coimbatore
5 years ago

Hey nice blog. And Congrats, your blog has been listed in my blog under, "Listed Life Coach Blogs" section. You get a Badge. I've just started collecting those blogs I visit that I find interesting. Keep up the good work and keep blogging - Sridhar Chandrasekaran, Life Coach