blog gore would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://themindmeanders.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 35

My two month old blogchild... Needs your opinion...

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi,

I set up my blog a couple of months back. Did not want it to be centered around any specific theme... Just aimless banter... Thought that would make my life easier :-) that way, I would never run out of things to write about.

It would be great to know what you think of it. Feel free to tear it to shreads.

Thank You...

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Nice blog... the header masthead is too huge. Why dont you consider bringing it down. You write real good and your choice of topics is nice. 

Happy Blogging

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

Your passionate writings blew me up!!!!

As Hemal said, make the picture at the top little small. And write more often. Your readers I am sure crave for more.

Keep blogging.

sm
sm
from india
14 years ago

your blog is nice like it, easy to naviagate .

Please make your top image small ,its too big .

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank You people... thank you for the encouragement and feedback...

Please let me keep the masthead... its a picture I took.. and a picture I really like... would appreciate a little more feedback on it... :-(

Aravindh C.
Aravindh C.
from Trichy
14 years ago

the story of jeremy struck my head like a bolt from the blue, or , as you said, "colours exploding". Didnt expect the eff-in end when it came... never must you stop writing man, let the words rip.... Awesome blog...

Oh, and the masthead is excellent. It doesnt matter ...eyeroll + LOL

http://graffitimyhrt.wordpress.com/

Manish Misra
Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Nice blog! left a comment on one of your older post.

keep posting! 

Manish     |       PersonalMoney.in    |     Review my blog PersonalMoney.in

blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thank You Manish.... will go through your blog now

Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey blog gore.. I have to agree that you write your posts with a lot of passion... Read your post about the drugs one...

Keep up the good work... you can always find something to write if you think a little, there is a story in everything..

blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Mukund... Will try to keep writing...

Rameez Rahman
Rameez Rahman
from Trichur
14 years ago

Im not a person of too many words, but "I really liked your blog, blog gore. Good Work and Happy Blogging".

now thats 52 letters and 12 words I have written. Which means I meant what I said in the quotes.

Cheers!

blog gore
blog gore
from Mumbai
14 years ago

@ Jigar... thanks brother...  The blog name was incidentally inspired by the picture. Had manage to click it on the road to karjat / matheran last year during the rains... Really happy that someone noticed

@ Rameez... thanks for the effort mate... must have been difficult typing all those letters and words :-) Jokes apart... thank you for the encouraging words... will go through your blog tomorrow.. I just saw the name "branded psycho" and that sounds like my kind of a blog... and it wil be interesting to read what someone obsessed by economy in expression writes... look forward... thanks again

Bak Bak Queen
from Sharjah
14 years ago

Can I have your id? :)