Aswin would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thegreatthree.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 39

Please review my blog, fellow IBs...

Aswin
Aswin
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Ok, so I am the guy who has written 50 odd posts in 2+ years.

I am a writer for a couple of sites, not a blogger. So, I haven't really worried about adsense or ROI of my blog till now. Hmmm, now I get this feeling 'why-not'. So, I joined Indiblogger purely to increase my reader base.

This is a personal blog as such, written mostly when my brain had an outage. I maintain separate blogs for my stories / football etc.

So, yes, reviews please. :) I want to improve. And great to see so many articles on adsense tips and tricks.

Thank you all.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
15 years ago

Good take on Indian Politics. You use photographs effectively to tell your story.

Bring your about me widget at the top - it is good to introduce yourself in the begining.

Keep blogging.

Looks like you have an apetite for Indian politics :) .. good insight and researched articles.

I suggest to keep your un-biasedness in your articles.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Aswin, a very nice blog. your interview with the Cennai South MP was a great thing. Of late there are many initiatives on social causes and yours wins me over. And there is no denying to the fact that I adore dark templates. I use that for myself.

Over all great blog and the best rating for your content.

ThanksHemal - Review my Blog

Aswin
Aswin
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Adesh: Thanks! Yup. I have done that now...

@aamjunta: I will definitely remain unbiased till my blog exists / forever, whichever is earlier. Thank you for visiting :)

@Hemal: Thanks so much! Please keep visiting! And the layout of your blog is awesome. I have a thing or two to learn there.

Aswin
Aswin
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey people. Thank you for your reviews!

A lot of things have changed over the past two years and I would like your reviews again! :)

Aswin
Aswin
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you Vedant!