Anil Kulkarni would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://anilkulkarni.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

Review my blog!!

Anil Kulkarni
Anil Kulkarni
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi All,

Can you guys help me review my blog. So positive feedback and some constructive criticism helping me improve in terms of content, lamguage and others aspects of my blog.

Thanks in Advance

Anil Kulkarni

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: No responses
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Hemant Arora
Hemant Arora
from Pune
9 years ago

Well, this took me double efforts..after writing half a page...and hitting 'post reply' I realized that I was logged out..so writing again :)

You've got a really neat & clean blog with bright background. I went through some of the posts and you've got it in you....a very few things which you may consider:

- Why not creating a page 'About Author/Me'...the section looks really long in its current place.

- Subscribe to can be brought on the top left hand side.

- Currently online guest: Do you really need this widget?

- Write a little more often ;)

I just loved the clean look of your blog...keep writing..happy blogging!!

Anil Kulkarni
Anil Kulkarni
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks for the clean Review Hemant and i will try and work ont eh changes you have mentioned. Thanks again

Rajesh Asarpota
Rajesh Asarpota
from Dubai
9 years ago

Cant believe it.. Did it twice.. Responded, and was not signed in :)

- Love the nice white clean look.. Gives a very peaceful look.

- You have a mix of diff trends. Poetry, Movies, Books, General.. Very impressive. If you can have a look at some way of organizing, as tend to get lost.

- Widgets.. Probably having one or two related ones..  Alterntively, you can move hte Ad Widgets as the footer.

Hope to be of help.

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
9 years ago

My few thoughts

- Frequency of posts could be better- may be once a week or once every two weeks

- Sub title- will help if you can focus on few topics- whatever suits you-travel/arts/revews etc " I write what I want" doesn't tell an incoming visitor why he/she should spend time on your blog. Just my thoughts

- Blog archive- if kept in dropdown, demands and extra click and people may miss it. If it is in some other format with the recent posts clearly visible, I feel there's higher chance of visitors clicking on them

- As hemant said, you can remove the last widget

- While plain white is good, it might also appear boring. You might wish to try other templates or introduce an header image or bring some colour to life- this is again subjective.

Best wishes

Anil Kulkarni
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Srinidhi,

How is the new layout changes of my blog? Would love to know your opinion.

Anil Kulkarni
Anil Kulkarni
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Thanks for all the reviews. Based on my understanding I made some decent changes to the blog. And yes i will try to write more often.