Saurabh Pandey would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://saurabhnation.blogspot.com ]

For your kind review and valuable suggestions to this national blog

Saurabh Pandey
Saurabh Pandey
from N Delhi
12 years ago

My beloved friends

The blog; "Saurabh Sarthak " is now here in Indiblogger in seek of you young indians for perusal of issues india concerns and need attention of which our biased media intentionally skips to.

So keep on reading and i'll do follow your remarks and inputs to the blog contents.Smile

debate on national issues and lets bring a ignite ......

Yours Always

Saurabh Pandey "Sarthak"

saurabh.pandey@icai.org

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

I read ur post "The election Time: We are less corrupt !!", and I have the following points for u

1. it is nice and clean, focusses on content much. The theme and colours compliment the blog topic.That is a good thing.

2. u have made each sentence so long, that each one has become a para in itself. I wud suggest u to break down ur sentences. There are people who arent so good at english. They may have a hard time understanding the whole sense. If it becomes hard, people may not come back

I am a newbie too. So, dont take my advice too seriously. Now when u get time, gimme a visit at www.santuonline.wordpress.com and review it on my thread. Thanx in advance :-)

Saurabh Pandey
Saurabh Pandey
from N Delhi
12 years ago

Dear somesh ji..thanks for the needful suggestion Smile.its worth noticing and i do accept it. same thing i face in my office reporting where clients took very hard to grasp the matter reported.but its my problem that when i start writing ;the sentence in flow ends the moment the related thought stop coming in mind. although each next sentence in para have co-relation to the whole topic but each sentence is in itself a para because its my way to convey one thing in one sentence and continue the thread in subsequent sentences. 

However i'll work onto it. thanks again for ur kind visit to "Saurabh Sarthak"..well wishes and Happy Holi to u and ur well wishers .