Indolent Insomniac would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://imtoolazytothinkofaname.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Looking for feedback on my not-so-new blog

This blog is..well just a method of escape for my rants, vents and ramblings. I would like your help, to mould it into something more than just another blog.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: need positive criticism
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Anju
Anju
from Kerala
12 years ago

Hi,

I liked you blog (Which really isn't saying much cos I really havent seen anyone around here going - I do not like your blog, Its stupid)

No but seriously, your blog is nice and unhurried and a lot like your post of sipping coffee. Relaxed and unhurried. In fact, your blog would actually go quite well with a cup of coffee. 

I'm actually surprised that you have such few comments on your posts. But like you said I guess its still an infant. Do post more. I guess putting up an FB or Twitter widget would help bring in more readers. I really don't see why people wouldn't want to read. So I guess its only due to lack of publicity. The first rule of blogging - Have no qualms about shamelessly marketing your blog in every which way you can. 

Template looks nice and neat. Just add more widgets and stuff. Other than that, you're a-okay! Keep writing!

p.s- i can totally totally relate to the imtoolazytothinkofaname bit.

I love coffee!! I read your post "for the love of tea" -blurgh!! And I'm really happy that you (Spoiler Alert!) made "COFFEE" instead of tea.

And yeah, about the publicity stunts, I did think of them at first, but then realised the amount of work to put in. Make a fb page by this name and then link it and then share... remember, you are talking to a guy who was lazy enough to even think of a name for his blog.

I'm just glad that you liked the content, which was pretty much all I was lookig for, from the reviews.

Haha, touche, "Damn I can't think of a title".

Privy Trifles
Privy Trifles
from Dreamy Desh
11 years ago

Hello, 

Your blog is subtle and simple, which gives importance to main thing "CONTENT" . Your about me page says it all. I appreciate your views on that truly.  Needless to add your content it too good, I loved reading your stories . They are really engrossing till the end .

I liked the way you have named your pages :)

Thanks a lot for your kind words PT :-) And I'm not really good with the "About Me" section. What you see is a result of hard thinking on my part over months of self introspection ;-)

Happy Blogging!

Nice, crisp template. Soothing and easy-to-read color theme. Nice content too; i believe the frequency of posts is only going to go up ! :-)

Thank you VS. 

And I hope for the same too... :P

Regards,

Keep Blogging!!

Hey, I like your posts. They are wholesome and at the same time entertaining. Please check out mine @  http://sayantini-bhattacharya.blogspot.com

Thank You Sayantini...I'm glad that you went through my posts and liked it!

And I will check out your blog soon!

Regards