Nikhil Kaul would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thesoulwords.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Poems, Fiction, and Love. Kindly Visit!

Nikhil Kaul
Nikhil Kaul
from New Delhi
12 years ago

PErsonal, fiction, Love hate drama, relationships and sometimes fun. Presently I am trying to involve the world in it...!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: A different point of view
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Nik? Is that you? I thought you were on Indi long back itself. OK. Added you to network! Cool

I know you on BlogAdda, but why make it so prominent re? If its meant to drive traffic to your space from there, it would generate the same traffic even if kept at the bottom of the blog Cool Same for the IB badge. Your readers hardly bother if you are there in the same site. They might look for it, yes, but its not what should be prominent. 

Tere blog pe jo aate hai, woh tumhare baare mein jaanne ke liye bhi aate hain. Tere about page pe kuch extra daal. Sirf ek quote se kuch nahi hota. Don't go all detailed n all. Just some generic stuff would do just fine. Smile Also, pull up the followers widget, and archive widget to near the top. N/w blogs is good, but most readers I know, when they see its a blogspot blog, they'll look for a Google Connect widget first Laughing

So plain a template? Very white.. Wantedly rakha hai kya? Can't debate simplicity, but I think tere salad mein sirf ek sabji nahi hota. To ek color kyun? Designer ja, experiment kar. Mazaa hai. You'll enjoy trying. Tongue out

Word salad well tossed. Thoda regular ho jao if possible. I know you long, so I know muse also comes very tough for you.. but try to kar ok? FB mein ek page banake like box daal de Cool

For now, that's it. Tongue out Kuchh aur yaad aya to bata doonga.  

P.S: Blogroll mein link correct kar. Mein old URL pein nai hoon ab. Innocent

Nikhil Kaul
Nikhil Kaul
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hey Leo.. :) I really have no idea what is going on. I mean the first part of this is in itself confusing. I mean what do you mean by making prominent?? Maine kya kiya?? :S

Also, I hardly care about the traffic. I just blog at the time when there is no one to hear me out...I mean not even my younger brother and my parents... and seriously mujhe samajh nahi aaya ki ye sab kyun likha, however i really appreciate these ideas and would really act upon them once i get time! 

No doubt this is a valuable advice brother... :) And yes, that white template just appeals to me...u can call it simplicity, or a professional sober appeal...whatever. And about the muse thing, you are perfectly right my friend. And that is the fact pretty much these days...

Nikhil Kaul
Nikhil Kaul
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Leo man. When you said you know me long, you won my heart. Though it was long back that I read all this, I recently began writing. Again. :) 

Also, about my blog display, yes I would change it soon. Maybe today itself. However, I don't know about the "About Me" section. That quote defines me in the best way possible. Thats just, exactly about me. :) Though, yes, I would add stuff there.

Also, about BlogAdda, frankly, mujhe wo jagah samajh nahi aati. And seriously, nothing to do with traffic anywhere. I just had an urge to read new stuff so I joined IB first. And yes, I prefer it more than BlogAdda. 

About writing, you know me well. As you said, muse comes to me rarely these days. You may remember WL.. Wahan I was on fire. :P But life has changed since then. A lot. 

So, I have taken up the pen again. I don't know how I write, but I do feel like writing these days. And I am writing, and with brothers like you besides, I know I can't hide for a long time. :)

PS: Why did you move to wordpress. :( I made an account there long back, but somehow, earlier WP seemed to dry to me, so I didn't continue. Also, familiarise me with BlogAdda if you can. 

Nikhil Kaul
Nikhil Kaul
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Also, I want to know something. How do I measure my rank and all here? I mean who likes me how much, etc.. what is the measure for my writings? What is IndiRank?