THE KILLER would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sridhar-anapparition.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Requesting for a kind review...

THE KILLER
THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
12 years ago

As a new blogger I need your reviews to improve my blog. All kind of comments are welcomed. I will be very grateful to all of you who can spend a few moments to visit my blog and give your valuable comments

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: edited
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  1. Still the default WP template.. I guess that's okay, you are still settling in to the blog. Check out the designer facility and experiment with it. I am sure you'll find you can do better template than this one! Smile
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oops. sorry.. published it before I could finish Frown Continuing on...

1. You could visit other blogs suited more to you.. see what widgets they have, other than the default/usual ones. Make your sidebar more filled. It seems empty now.
  2. Try making a header... something that'll say your thoughts, depict the title too... or maybe depict the aura of your blog..
  3. Use a single font throughout.. keeps it more, how do I put it... balanced or uniform I suppose...

Enjoy writing.. happy blogging! Smile

THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
12 years ago

Thanks a lot Mr. Leo... will definitely change to a better template(will but one) in future... can you suggest me some good sites from where i can get ineteresting widgets.

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello,

I am no judge of poetry so I'll refrain from comments on the actual content. But from a structure and format perspective, here goes.

1. The title font color and the title background color are both dark, I would recommend changing one of those so there's a contrast and its visually more appealing.

2. Move your About Me Section and the Blog Archive both to the top. As a visitor to the blog, I like to learn about the author and also like to browse through some of their old posts.

I really liked "And here's the beginning" - your reason for the name "An Apparition". I would never have come to your popular posts section had I not kept browsing all your posts. Its way down at the bottom. I would recommend moving this to the sidebar as well. 

Happy Blogging.

Cheers!

THE KILLER
from Dubai/ UAE
12 years ago

Your comments really helped me... I am very glad that u spent your time and gave me these review... have made changes accordinly, I will be really thankful if you can visit now and suggest me some more things