Pooja Pradeep would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://creativitypersonified.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

My Creativity Needs Your Reviews

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

This is my new BlogSmileAnd I post everything that I've ever created over thereLaughing.

I would really love it if you can check out my Blog and leave your reviews here, so that I can learn and Improve as well as EnjoyCoolLaughing.

Thank youEmbarassed

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
aame
aame
from Tokyo
12 years ago

Hey Pooja i love the way u have set up both ur blogs...trendy cool and dynamic... :) And love ur sketches too..I guess making the writing space broader would highlight ur sketches better and bigger :) And maybe the 'categories' could be placed above 'visitors' :)

U already got a new follower in me :)

Happy Blogging !

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey AameSmile.

First of all thanks a lot for reviewingLaughing.

Oh wow. Thank you so much dearKissEmbarassed.

Thanks for following dearLaughing.

Thanks againSmile.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hey Poo.. your sketches are wonderful dear.. :) Love them. Very talented you are. 

Suggestions.. try a different template. This doesn't do your sketches justice. Its too flashy. Keep it simple, so your sketches are the star of the blog, and not any falling stars! I'd say ditch the feedjit. And any unneeded widgets. If it was my sketches, I think I'd use the template designer feature in blogger, and take a single column, no sidebar layout, so all your widgets are at the bottom of the blog, and the sketches take complete focus! 

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hey LeoLaughing.

Thanks a lot for reviewing my blogKissEmbarassedSmile.

Hmm! I need help LEOSurprised. Please help me with itFrown.

BTW Thanks againLaughing

Taurus
Taurus
from hyderabad
12 years ago

Love u er  sketches :DLaughing

Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
12 years ago

Hi Poo,

Lovely sketches!!! But the template disappointed me Frown. Try to keep it simple so that the sketches get maximum attention. I would also suggest to move "Categories" & "Archives" upwards and "About Me" & "Visitors" downwards. People would like to see what u have to offer first & then who u r Wink

Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hello AshwiniLaughing

Thanks a lot for reviewingSmile.

Oh sorryCry. I will change it soonLaughing. Will do soLaughing. Thanks a lot dearSmile.