Sriram J would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://casualphotography.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 28

Looking for feedback on my blog

Sriram J
Sriram J
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi,

Requesting for a feeback on my blog which would certainly help me in doing a better job.

Thanks,

With Regards,

Sriram J

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Sriram,

Here goes. At first look, seems to me like the header/title picture takes up the whole page. The actual photo posts only start later. It would be good to shrink that a little. Also, am a bit confused, it says Rural TamilNadu photography but you also have quite detailed posts about the pressure cooker and then a small picture to go with it. Usually photo blogs are just that - photos with a quick one-liner or a small para. Maybe you want to rename your blog? Also, I would suggest moving your About me section to the top! 

Are you just starting up with photography? Would recommend trying out various modes and experiment with the features of the camera. Some of the photos like the pink water bottle one seem blurred. Let me know if that helps!

Sriram J
Sriram J
from Chennai
12 years ago

Hi Deepa,

Thanks for your feedback and had done the changes like 

1) Changed the title picture and also the entire layout of the blog

2) Changed the header and also the font size aand color to match the title picture

3) Had moved the "About Me" section to the top.

With regards to the pink bottle, that was shot in the available light and my mobile did not support that exposure lead to a blurred image. Thanks for that observation and with regards to the "Pressure Cooker"- Was under tremendous pressure and self doubt which led to that blogLaughing. Pls do revist my entire blog and also the Archive Sections when time permits.

Once again..Thanks..