I.G.Pradeep would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://elitefox.org ] IndiRank: 54

Please Review My Blog And Get PR2 Backlink For Four Month

I.G.Pradeep
I.G.Pradeep
from Chennai
12 years ago

EliteFox.org is a blog dedicated for an international Audience to all Things about SEO, blogging, money earning, Comics, Manga, Technology review and more please Review my blog and get 1 PR2 Backlink for four month. 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: To Increase Offer validation
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Simple structure, simple template. Well organized... I like it...

Again, I'm no one to comment on grammar or the like, but I feel your language can still be bettered, and that would make your posts better. Especially I found the mixture of small "i" and uppercase "I" to be a repetitive one. The incorrect grammar immediately catches the eye of the visitor, and makes it read, but the long lasting impression on the mind is an incorrect one I feel. "What makes annoying your blog visitors" implies what makes the visitors seem annoying to you, rather than what would annoy the visitors, which is what the content of that post is about. "How to choose a right keywords".. 'a' implies singular, and keywords are plural, so that won't match. etc. I guess you can get where I'm coming from, what I am trying to say.

Regards content, I do not agree with a lot of points in your "20 mistakes you do" post. When people enter blogging, they hardly know of things like optimization, or favicon, subscription buttons, SEO, stability etc. I think the title of the post could imply "professional" bloggers, who are going to offer advice on SEO, or technical things.. or atleast the people who know of them, and would really like to use them. Not bloggers in general; blogsville is a wide universe... it has all genre, from personal blogs, to cooking blogs, those who write what they know, and feel like. for them, the steps you say won't matter much. Possibly because they aren't looking for blogging to get to a top place, just to write their heart out.

I think I spoke too much there, sorry, got carried away perhaps. Innocent

I.G.Pradeep
from Chennai
12 years ago

No, No.. You are right! i dont think you spoke too much..Smile

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I don't think an offer helps to get a review.. I could be wrong though. Undecided

I.G.Pradeep
from Chennai
12 years ago

Ummm, I should increase it to 4 months. :)