Kumar Pratik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sanctityentity.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 24

Review my funny, witty and inspirational blog.

Kumar Pratik
Kumar Pratik
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Funny, witty, sometimes inspirational, anecdotal, this blog is my personal scribbling book. I write everything ranging from poetry, to thrillers, to satire amongst other forms. Have a look and give me your views what you think of the site. 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: The earlier topic wasn't clicking.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hey Kumar..  nice blog! Has some subtle and at times not so subtle humor! Very interesting... By the way, I went back two three pages on the blog, just glancing through.. How come only you post, though your blog seems to show 3 other authors? Posts are good though. Well written... Liked that part.

I won't comment on the template.. Being a WP.com user myself at present, I can understand that not all templates are good, and a decent template doesn't have all nice features. It is a good one, though I think others are there which are better. You got nothing to lose.. Go ahead and experiment with your template to see if you like some other one better.

We all can see your stream just fine in the blog.. the main page has it in detail, & you've put it in the recent posts page too. Keep it out of the FB page stream.. it would look so much more better na? Also, FB page is fine.. but your readers want to follow your blog first, if they like it.. so they'll look for a mail subscription button, and/or an RSS link button. Get those to the top of the page. After your authors widget. Frankly, I don't find the "top posts" widget to be effective. You could put your archive in a pull down form instead. Gets you some space and also organization.

Nothing else to point out at present. Have fun and enjoy blogging! Cheers...

Kumar Pratik
Kumar Pratik
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks bro, thanks a lot. Great suggestions, will surely try to implement them. About the authors' thing, they haven't been much active, looks like I will have to give them the stick. Again, thanks for the suggestions. Cheers.