बालसुब्रमण्यम would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://printf-scanf.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

Pleae review my blog

(PS:- I am a girl, about 18, good-looking, fair-complexioned, independent-minded, college-going, and wealthy to boot Wink)

Replies 1 to 8 of 8
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

बालसुब्रमण्यम जी, आपका ब्लॉग सी, सी ++, अवं जावा सीखनेवाले छात्राओं के लिए बहुत उपयुक्त होगा. हिंदी भाषा के माध्यम से जो शिक्षा आप दे रहे है, वह मुझे अच्छा लगा.  मेरा सुजाव हैं की आप श्रेणिया शुरू करें. सी के लिए एक श्रेणी, सी ++ के लिए एक श्रेणी, इत्यादी.  श्रेणियों को ब्लॉग के उपरी हिस्से में दाल सकते हैं, थाकी लोगों को दिखाई दे.  इस विषय पर  मैंने बहुत कम ब्लॉग हिंदी भाषा में देखें हैं. आप अपने ब्लॉग को बहुत सारे छात्राओं के पास ले जाने के लिए, कुछ प्रथिस्पर्दा भी रख सकते हैं.  शुभकामनाओं के साथ, आदर्श. 

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

oh! I forgot to mention that the 'characteristics' you listed above did not influence my decision to review your blog! Smile

आदर्श जी, आपके सुझाव के लिए धन्यवदा।

इस पर मैं जरूर काम करूंगा। अभी इस ब्लोग में केवल सी का ट्यूटोरियल है, लेकिन जैसे ही बाकी प्रोग्रामिंग भाषाओं के ट्यूटोरियल भी शुरू हो जाएंगे, तो इस तरह का वर्गीकरण मुझे करना पड़ेगा।

ब्लोग की समीक्षा निष्पक्षता से करने के लिए आभारSmile

Hi Adarsh, the competition idea is interesting. But I didn't fully understand what you meant by it, could you kindly provide a little more detail?

Do you mean some kind of a programming contest, that is asking readers to come up with a program for some situation?

Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
14 years ago

Hello Balasubramanyamji, I actually meant, having some exercises at the end, for your readers to solve. You could provide the solution the next day, or the week end (any time depending on the frequency of your posts.)

Taking it a step further would be to ask your readers to come up with a everyday situation where this could be implemented. (example: Everyday life situation where a 'do-while' loop can be implemented.)

Just a thought! Hope that helps.

Hi Adarsh, I am already implementing the first suggestion, of programming exercises. So far, four exercises have been asked and their answers published in the next post. The second suggestion is a good one. I will take this up in my blog soon.

Many thanks for the suggestion.

मैंने तो आपका ब्लॉग देखा है, पर तकनीकी हाथ तंग होने की वजह से कुछ कह पाने में खुद को असहज महसूस कर रहा हूँ । हाँ, यहाँ आदर्श और आपके कहने समझने से कुछ समझ में आ रहा है । धन्यवाद ।

Manish Misra
Manish Misra
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Balasubramanyam ji!

Most of the Tamilians I have come across so far in my life were very weak in hindi.  But, I must say you have a multi-faceted personality. Writing in 5 Indian languanges and God Knows how many computer languages Smile C, C++, and all that. 

Nice blogs! Future is Regional, keep blogging. My best wishes!!!

Manish    |    PersonalMoney.in     |     Review my blog PersonalMoney.in

P.S. :

1. Can you post your real picture in one of your blog post, as your profile avtar is mis-leading Wink

2. I wanted to write this review in Hindi, but didn't know how to, please help.

Dear Manish,

For 1., you will have to continue to use your imagination for obvious reasons.Laughing

For 2., here is a brief note on how you can type in Hindi if you are on a Widows XP (or Vista) platform:

Enabling your computer for Hindi typing (Windows XP)

1. Go to Start.
  2. Select Control Panel.
  3. Select Regional and Language Options.
  4. Select the Language tab.
  5. Select Install files for complex script and right to left languages (including Thai). For this step, the computer may ask for Windows XP installation CD. So keep it ready.
  6. After the files have been installed, click on Details in the same Language tab of Regional and Language Options.
  7. In Settings, click on the button Add.
  8. Click on the Input Languages drop down menu and select Hindi from it.
  9. Click OK.
  10. Click Apply in the Settings page.

Now you have added Hindi support to your computer. If you look at the task bar of your computer, you will see an additional button called Language Bar. If you click on it, it will show all the languages that your computer currently supports. It should now also show Hindi.

To switch between English and Hindi mode, use the key combination Alt + Shift.

For example, if you are typing this line and then you press Alt+Shift you will start typing in Hindi like this वक कराकर् कर तकरादर चच. To switch back to English, again press Alt+Shift.

And thank you for your appreciation, but you are being too kind. Many people in India are multi-lingual, given the plethora of languages that we have.

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Arial Unicode MS"; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1 -369098753 63 0 4129279 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@Arial Unicode MS"; panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:128; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1 -369098753 63 0 4129279 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} /* List Definitions */ @list l0 {mso-list-id:282809135; mso-list-type:hybrid; mso-list-template-ids:-1888076872 -1964326556 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715 67698703 67698713 67698715;} @list l0:level1 {mso-level-tab-stop:.5in; mso-level-number-position:left; text-indent:-.25in;} ol {margin-bottom:0in;} ul {margin-bottom:0in;} -->