Privy Trifles would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.privytrifles.in/ ]

Request some of your precious time to review my blog - Memoirs of Me

Privy Trifles
Privy Trifles
from Dreamy Desh
11 years ago

I write about everything that catches my attention in life. Love, relationships and self improvement being some of my favourite topics. Off late I have also started attempting to write fiction in the form of stories related to some social issues and poems.

Would truly appreciate , if you could spare some of your time and give me feedback / suggestions on my blog.

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Added details
Replies 1 to 1 of 1

Hi,

You write really well, I have to give you that! But why disable comments (or is it just the old posts)? Don't you like people singing your laurels? ;)

Anyways, enable comments for discussions and even on the old posts. Especially for new comers to your blog.

Have an email widget for non blogspot users.

Loved the banner, even though its a bit irrelevant. 

Nice tagline.

And nice ideas for "Thought of the day" ;)

Regards.

Privy Trifles
from Dreamy Desh
11 years ago

Hello,

Firstly thanks for taking out the time to review my blog. Secondly Thx a ton for all the compliments :D

Initially they were disabled but now you can comment on my posts - Who would not love to hear their laurels!! Have also added the widget. I knw the banner is a bit irrelevant but this was closest to what I feel that describes a place where I can sit peacefully and just think! My search is still on for a good pic though....Thank you very much once again !!