Sugirtha Veni would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sugicooks.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 41

Looking for your valuable feedback on my new food blog

Sugirtha Veni
Sugirtha Veni
from Melbourne
11 years ago

This is my new food blog to chronicle my experiments with food and cooking. Also about the 'celebration of food' and the good feel it brings to our life. 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Rajrupa Gupta
Rajrupa Gupta
from Kolkata, India
11 years ago

Hi Sugirtha

Its a wonderful blog you have got here with some really nice recipes. Just a tiny suggestion .... since this is a food blog...you could try exploring more about food rather than just recipes. You know about the origin of a dish or some interesting facts about food etc. Good Luck!

Sugirtha Veni
from Melbourne
11 years ago

Hi Rajrupa

Thanks for ur feedback...ya, what you tell is right...in my upcomming blogs, I'll surely take ur point into consideration...

Pattu Raj
Pattu Raj
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Sugirtha veni,

I liked your food blog. Though I have been cooking for decades, I have not tried Sourashtra dishes much. You have explained the methodology too, in a neat way.

BTW, I tried commenting on your pages, but the Word verification was visible only halfway. I could not use the comment form.:-)

Sugirtha Veni
from Melbourne
11 years ago

Hi Pattu Raj

Thanks for taking interest in my blog and visiting my space. Do keep visiting often.

I tried using the comment section in my blog and to me it seem to work fine. Do try commenting again and if you still face any problems, let me know...

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi,

I also write a food blog so i had to visit yours! :) nice theme of thumbnails n snippets. I suggest 2-3 things-

Make the swipe duration of the slider a little more as sometimes it's quick and passes before the page has completely loaded.

also, you can name the "labels" as something nice. and arrange as a named list, i personally feel it gives more readability :)

And give your readers a chance to follow you by email as wel.

Do visit my blog too . we can surely share recipes! :)

Sugirtha Veni
from Melbourne
11 years ago

Thanks Ashima for ur feedback....vl try to incorporate them in my blog...