Purnendu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mutinousindian.in ] IndiRank: 42

Please review "The Mutinous Indian" and tell me if am doing ok

Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Dear Indibloggers, 

Just now added another blog to Indiblogger, "The Mutinous Indian" which got commission on 1st April 2012 and launched last Saturday. 

The Mutinous Indian, is our collective middle finger to an establishment which thinks it can control our thinking and curb our freedom of expression to its convinience. This blog is going to be very politically incorrect and even offending to the political affiliations of some. Apologies if it hurts your sentiments.

Thanks 

Puru

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
Vysakh Jayakrishnan
from Thrissur
11 years ago

I like both your blogs. I had one or two humble suggestions for your travel blog. But here no sugestion for improvement because the topic you deal with needs nothing other than time to test it's quality. The thougness of the sharp words you use in it must be tested by time.

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Thanks for the review Jay. Much appreciated :)

Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

I had a look at your website. The theme is excellent. It allows you to highlight a lot of content in the home page, which is good. Some of your pages seem to be empty? I guess that's because you just started out... Some posts on the current topics will make stick to your blog and read more. Navigation and accessibility takes a little time to get used to, as the multiple columns are a little difficult to follow initially. But within a short time, I was impressed with its functionality. 

But tell me one thing - Is this site going to be about news or your opinion about news? The USP is not very clear to me.

Purnendu
from Pune
11 years ago

Thanks for your review. I completed the prelimenary work on the blog just 5 days back and hence some of the sections are empty. 

Regarding the purpose, I want to build this blog in a collective show of defiance to the establishment and a platform for freedom of expression. A bit far fetched, but lets see how much we can succeed. It is not a news site and is a blog which will contain the personal views of the Authors.