aniruddha pathak would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://silentlyexpress.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Hi everyone, i am pretty new to this. Please excuse me if i happen to make any mistake in terms of posting on the forum. I am pretty new to blogging too and have recently shifted from blogspot to wordpress.com. Please review my blog and let me know your comments.

Replies 1 to 12 of 12
Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Hi Aniruddha,

With the way you write and post pics, I think you deserve a much better template brother. Try looking for a better one.

I love your post about Kit Kat. that moment was very good timing.

You have used different font styles through out the blog. Try to be consistant with it, coz your blog's neatness is also important... provide proper paragaph breaks for your posts and make sure that they dont run very long. use the read more option you get inside the wordpress editor. 

I suggest you remove that Snapshop thing... it was irritating..

You can certainly improve on the looks of the blog.\

Thanks, Hemal | Review my Blog

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

thank you so much for the comment hemal. If you can please elaborate on snapshop?? what exactly is a snapshop..i'm sorry if i sound too dumb to ask this one :)

Adesh Sidhu
Adesh Sidhu
from Gurgaon
14 years ago

You use pictures effectively to convey your story. I loved those kittens, they were cute!

As Hemal siad, use only one kind of font. It will make your blog look more professional.

Keep blogging.

Cheers,

Adesh

aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks adesh for your comment. I will keep your suggestions in mind and edit blog accordingly

Dhiman
Dhiman
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi,

your post "Kit Kat" was simply cute very nice one....your blog template is very good ... besides the consistency in fonts I think you can keep a "About Me" page which is a good thing becoz ppl want to know abt the blog author as well...

Neverthe less keep blogging...

aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

thanks dhiman. Will add an about me page soon.

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
14 years ago
Its that snap shot thing that comes when you hover on any link.
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Dear hemal

I think its a wordpress feature. i need to figure that out as to how to manage it.

thanks

ani

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks for the comments people..i have made changes to some posts. Will do the same to all the posts.

In the meanwhile can someone suggest a good way to edit the posts in Wordpress.com, the editor in Wordpress.com does not allow to make changes to font, and fontsize. I have to paste it in MS-Word each time. I'm sure there is a work around there.

Please help

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Kadambari. Will add widgets too. Will see what i can do with fonts too.

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
14 years ago

pretty decent blog and the kittens were amazing. maybe a little tuning up in terms of look and feel would add value.

Review my Blog / Follow me on Twitter / Websnacker / Ideasonic Studios

aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Websnacker (interesting id ;) ) i am working on the suggestions provided by lovely people out here. Will update once done

Rajnish Kumar
Rajnish Kumar
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hi anirudh,

Your blog is not very easy on the eyes and you can work on the content too.I started to read your last this and that but after 35 I gave up.How many did you fill up before you got bored completely ?Just kiddingSmile

Great start.Keep blogging.

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks rajnish. will keep in mind. that 100 things is a tag that i had to complete

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

ya thanks jigar..just found out it will never work with wordpress.com :) have removed them

aniruddha pathak
aniruddha pathak
from mumbai
14 years ago

Thank you all. I have tried all i could only to find that wordpress is not that flexible as blogspot is, thanks for all the suggestions