Suman Kher would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://suwoman.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 33

New to Indiblogger and looking for views of other bloggers on my blog!

Suman Kher
Suman Kher
from Mumbai
11 years ago

My blog is called Roving eye because I blog about whatever catches my eye and fascination. Life is busy and I don't post as often as I would like to. As a new member of Indiblogger I look forward to keeping myself motivated to write. I am asking for a review so that I can know how good or bad I am!

Cheers

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Abhishek
Abhishek
from Allahabad
11 years ago

Hi Suman,

I am not an expert on personal blog but I will tell you what I noticed:

You write good. I mean really well formatted and that is because you have been blogging since 2009. Most of the personal blog has too many "....." and SMS lingo which is not a case here. Good!

There were hardly any pictures any where on the posts. A picture speaks a thousand words. May be a pic reflecting the views expressed in the post won't be a bad idea.

I noticed that you dont use capital "i", not even at the start of the statement, any specific reasons?

Again, not much idea about the personal blog so I cannot suggest about widget and ad-placements.

Hope it helps.

Suman Kher
Suman Kher
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thank You so much for your time and valuable comments, Abhishek! Really appreciate it! There aren't many pictures because photos generally need resizing etc and I am not very tech-savvy. Or should I say I don't have too much time or patience for it. I use small i just to make it look different. I in capitals is not important, what I say is! Also, I hate the whole sms and chat lingo don't use it even in sms!!

What kind of blog do you write?

Cheers

Abhishek
from Allahabad
11 years ago

I own two tech-blogs. Not that personal :)Best wishes for your blog.

Nikita Banerjee Bhagat
Nikita Banerjee Bhagat
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Interesting blog. I am guessing you will only get better with time. You could experiment with the many templates, widgets and other gadgets offered on blogger. And I agree with Abhishek, do add images! 

Suman Kher
Suman Kher
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks so much, Nikita! Will surely add relevant photos in future.

Cheers