Senoraroy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.senorasverses.blog.com/ ]

"Please review my poetry blog"

Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

The blog consists spiritual and touching poems!! They are the original work and have been written on my own experiences though, they've a universal appeal.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

Good work!!!!!!!

Ashu
Ashu
from kolkata
11 years ago

hi senora... I have been to yr poetry blog rather had seen couple of posts in all blogs.. somewhere i learnt you are comforable on criticism...so her i go...

1st impression: it looks like photoblog and rather your own foto album. your objective is not clear for the blog..you want readers to see u 1st and then read or vice versa..guess its the other way. you write well and i believe people will look for the author once they read this. you can have your pics secondary.

Overall Layout: looks too clumsy..with pics distributed every where..multiple pics for same post.... pics does not refelct the post... in a nutshell it reflects a confused atmosphere.. not a enjoyable environment to read...

your pics: your pics emphasises the beautiful n powerful eyes..looking at sky....why u looking at sky in all yr pics..what you are looking at?? a visitor is at your (blog) home...and you busy looking at sky.... take your pic..a bit from a distance...looking at camera.,..you loook beautiful dont worry staring at camera.. post one somehwere or make a post with smaller pic ..when clicked .....it would open big dont worry... ;-)

Remove that BIG pic on all your Blogs... make this blog beautiful like your posts. and thought...

need any help?? mail me.... ashu.chaupal@gmail.com

bby....and enjoy blogging

Senoraroy
Senoraroy
from Meerut
11 years ago

So sweet of you!! I really appreciate the straightforwardness and honesty of your statements!! I thought no one is so damn straight as i am......m sooooo impressed.....would be looking for some more wonderful criticism. And i accept my pics are giving a confusing atmosphere.....will improve my blog and update the awkward looks!! Once again, thank you soooo much!!!! :)