smita parab would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://parabsmita.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 36

please review my art blog

smita parab
smita parab
from navi mumbai
11 years ago

I blog on creativity  by simple techniquines. I mostly use stuff that is easily available and durable.I would like a review on my blog to  make it more appealing.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

WOW! Each piece of your art is just superb! I am so glad to meet someone so talented, I am sure gonna be bookmarking your site for helping my creativity! Smile

One suggestion that I have is on the header, as of now it is taking too much of the space on the page and one has to scroll down to come to your latest post. I suggest, try to reduce it by halp and make a

Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

[Oops sorry, pressed the reply button by mistake Innocent]

I suggest, try to reduce it by half while maintaining the theme - i.e. showcasing your different artistic creations in it. I guess that would really look excellent in terms of visual appeal for a new reader.

Besides, you could try adding some more useful widgets like email subscriptions and labels so that it is easier to follow and navigate your blog. Also, you could categorize your posts into sections like painting, stitching, etc. based on the art and then create separate tabs accordingly. This will help navigation and help an interested reader.

Overall, its a wonderful site and the best part that I loved about it is that you make it so easy for a reader by posting step by step instructions on 'how to do' things with high quality pictures.

Really nice, keep it going and keep creating! All the best! Smile

smita parab
smita parab
from navi mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Arti, finally i got some genuine feedback. will take into consideration all your valuable inputs. Thank you for the review.

Valli
Valli
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hey Smita...Gone through your blog.....Very interesting posts......I loved the handbag tutorials....Very creative!!....Everything is fine.....Just Increase the width of the main posts and add some more widgets....Happy Blogging :)