Sravant Bitra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sravant.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Emotions of Love

Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

hello all,

This is my first time, trying to promote my blog to people across the nation.. hope you will accept me and my thoughts and guide me throught the writings by your valuable comments..

thanks and keep blogging..

Sravant Bitra

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: required a change
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

hey Guys..

need your feed back on my writings.. please advice on the imporvements..Smile

thanks,

Sravant

Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hello Bloggers,

I have written a new blog to my collage of thoughts.. being in a software firm i do not get much of a time to write and read blogs.. thus i write only 1 or 2 a month.. i do go through a lot many blogs but i have a bad habbit of not commenting.. i will surely improve on that..

Please go through my blogs and do let me know of your feelings..  Laughing

thanks,

Sravant

Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hello Bloggers,

I have written a new blog to my collage of thoughts.. this speaks all of love and belief in day to day life of an individual.. hope it will make you feel something..

Please go through my blogs and do let me know of your feelings..  Laughing

thanks,

Sravant

Sravant Bitra
Sravant Bitra
from Bangalore
11 years ago

here is one more blog of mine.. please do let me know of your comments.. :) please your comments are important.. :)

Crazy Motts
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Sravant!!! I read your blog, especially the post about media. You have made a valid point that media today plays an important role and its actions can go any way in impacting our society. I too happen to have opinion about media, the advertising aspect of it. I did a survey based research to determine the impact of television advertisements on consumers. Here is my report:

http://crazymotts.blogspot.in/2013/07/consumers-guide-to-surviving-television.html

Do read and comment if you find anything that supports your idea or if you have anything else to say about it. And yeah, finding time for blogging is always a challenge for most bloggers.

Keep writing.