Harshada Sandhan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.namakshamak.com/ ] IndiRank: 54

Request your feedback to our new website, technical or non technical! Appreciate

Harshada Sandhan
Harshada Sandhan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Namak Shamak is all about good food, traditional recipes, some of our own culinary creations and some delicious cakes. And..did i forget to mentions, some fab eating places in Mumbai and Nasik and to wherever we travel!

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: New website
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

I couldn't help but notice the grammar mistake in your post. We are 'a' new kid isn't right. I hope you get the point.I checked out your blog and its very good. I liked the fact that you have put in an introduction to every post rather than going straight into ingredients. Since I'm not that very good with cooking I'll stay away from commenting about your contents. Happy blogging :)

Harshada Sandhan
Harshada Sandhan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Thanks Nevin , for taking out some time , to review my Blog!! Its the first review , and I appreciate it too. And about the gramatical mistake, well , the blog is owned jointly by me in my sister, so it came out to be "we" , but saying as new kids and all tht gets too complicated...

Must say you made me think over it though!

And about cooking, whenever you do manage to stir up something referring from my blog, do leave a feedback , I would love to hear about it!

Thanks ...And Happy Blogging!