Jagriti gulati would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://jagritigulati.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Read and comment

Jagriti gulati
Jagriti gulati
from delhi
11 years ago

I am thankful to everyone for showing interest while reading my posts. They may not appear a breakthrough to many, but i have been writing it from my heart, i am simply expressing the experiences this life has taught. Thank you for your valuable time in reading this post of mine. I do appreciate your compliments and preferably a critical evaluation of my post :-) I am desperately waiting for an unbiased feedback Smile

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: Change of text
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Jagriti gulati
Jagriti gulati
from delhi
11 years ago

thankyou jaidev...

for reading my posts and pointing out all these points...i really need to work on my writing... :)

i will keep all these points in mind...except the third one...i am sorry but its how i like my posts :) 

hehe

(i will try to confine them to the places where they are really needed :))

thanxalot

Jagriti

Saritha Balakrishnan
Saritha Balakrishnan
from Delhi
10 years ago

Jagriti, its very nice to see young girls like you understand the importance of raising voice for whats not right cos its only then can we bring about change in the society. Its when we keep mum that we encourage the non-social elements to do what they wish to. Keep writing more about to bring out this awareness. Smile

Jagriti gulati
Jagriti gulati
from delhi
10 years ago

Thankyou Saritha,

i second you on this, its just because of our silence that these filthy people feel more powerful. and then we or someone else has to pay for that!