NS would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://travelrage.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for feedback on my travel blog!

NS
NS
from San Jose, California, USA
11 years ago

Hey guys,

On this blog, I write about my trips and am a amateur photographer. So, this blog is filled with photographs of places, historic monuments and food (yes, I do restaurant reviews too!).

I have been blogging since a year but am still a newbie and a little-known blogger. I know this is the right place to get feedback on my blog since Indiblogger is a rich ocean of talented, renowned bloggers! Would be grateful if some of you reviewed my blog!

Thanks!

NS Smile

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Nirav
Nirav
from Vadodara
11 years ago

Hi Neha , 

I like your blog and your photos are amazing for an amateur :) .... But since you are combining text and pics both , I suggest you either have seperate links for the pics or decrease the size of the embedded pics because they take up most of the space in the post and ur text area gets overshadowed .( that is what i felt when i went through some of the posts ) .

Hope this helps .

Cheers :)

NS
from San Jose, California, USA
11 years ago

Hey thanks! I get your point. I will reduce the pic size henceforth.

PS: Glad to have come across a fellow Baroda blogger!

Nirav
Nirav
from Vadodara
11 years ago

Yeah same here. Glad to interact fellow bloggers from same city :)  .  

I loved your travel pictures and the way you share the information about the places. It is fun to read and easy to understand. Kochi's charm and the wonderful library of Vancouver had me! Just loved the pictures and I hope to travel there, on my list!! Keep it up NS :)