Nitijita Mishra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.mumuncards.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

kindly review my blog :)

Nitijita Mishra
Nitijita Mishra
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

In india we dont get many handmade greeting cards & moreover the cards are expensive .. So I have started to make some really beautiful cards with reasonable cost.As making greeting card is my hobby since childhood..I am  thinking of turning it into full time business.I have a day job too.I devote some of my time to card making daily & It feels refreshing..:)Hope you like my endeavour to get you b'fl yet affordable cards for your near & dear ones @ your doorstep!!

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Amritorupa Kanjilal
Amritorupa Kanjilal
from Kolkata
11 years ago

Hi Nitijita,

Lovely cards! must congratulate you on your effort!

I have an additional suggestion. Include some text in each post, about why you made the card, what's going on in your mind, how you stumbled upon the idea, anything you can think of. This will keep the reader interested. Also, describe your cards a little, this might help you in search engine visibility.

Please also mention the price of the cards!

Nitijita Mishra
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

Thank you Amritorupa for showing interest & giving your suggestions :)...I am following them now & getting nice results :)

I am not mentioning the Price of the cards as they will be revealed on request..& By clicking on "SHOP HERE" button you will be led to direct purchase page of the products!

Thanks again..:)  Happy blogging!!

<

Nitijita Mishra
Nitijita Mishra
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

Thank you Amritorupa for showing interest & giving your suggestions :)...I am following them now & getting nice results :)

I am not mentioning the Price of the cards as they will be revealed on request..& By clicking on "SHOP HERE" button you will be led to direct purchase page of the products!

Thanks again..:)  Happy blogging!!