Ashima would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://clickthepic.blogspot.com ]

Please review my photo blog while enjoying a visual treat!

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hey Bloggers!! Smile

Your feedback feeds my blog. Please take out a few minutes whenever free,and review my blog. Photography is my passion, and even though I dont own an SLR or a highly technical camera, i love to click whenever I come across extraordinary moments/people/events Smile

I am sure you will have a great time enjoying the photos which are not exactly like sunset wallpapers,but will surely make you say "Awwww" at times...or "Wow" or just make you think about something similar you too experienced sometime ago...A picture is worth a thousand words..Please let me know what my pictures say to you...

Thanks for all the help and support and motivation your feedback/review/commnets will be bring to me.

Cheers,

Ms. Snapshot! Kiss

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Dinakaran
Dinakaran
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hi Ashima , 

Nice clicks and interesting layout. Although i wish there is a category filter so that I can view pictures based on categories like : Nature , People etc. It would be easy to browser through based on our interest .

Right now , i can see the tag for each picture and can view pictures based on tags . But still i would love a category :) 

One more photography tip : Show pictures only when you are super impressed with  yourself . Lesser the number of pictures and better the qualit will attract attention .   

Keep clicking.

Cheers,

Dinakaran

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks for the prompt review Dinakaran! :)

and there is a category heading on the page, just scroll down, and there you'll find a dropdown of various categories. I guess you didnt scroll down to the bottom of the page :)

Dinakaran
from Chennai
11 years ago

Oops missed that out :) I did scroll down but seems am getting old . I think the color scheme can be tuned bit to make it easily readable for oldies like me :P

Cheers,

Dinakaran

Hi Ashima,

Lovely clicks. They are all good. I wish I could also take photographs like that. Keep going. Keep posting more. Good Luck.

Jannet

Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Thanks so much Jannet for the motivation and am so glad you liked the pics! :)

Nevin Thomas
Nevin Thomas
from Kochi
11 years ago

Can't say I loved the blog b'cause the layout is a bit too confusing. Some of the stuff I'd like to see on top are at the bottom. That might be because I've been used to seeing them on top. The pictures are very very good though. A photograph's real beauty lies in the 'moment'. You don't need a dslr to click a great snap. That said, a DSLR would teach you the basic elements of photography. Aperture, shutter speed and ISO which would make the photos more special. Good going ang I wish you the very very best.