Hetal Shah would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.myfashionvilla.com/ ] IndiRank: 73

Kindly Review and Share Your Inputs to make it Better

Hetal Shah
Hetal Shah
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

Hello All..MyFashionVilla is a Fashion Blog, share everything about fashion and beauty. The articles are mostly for everyone who is Pro in Fashion and Beauty as well as a new bie. It shares Fashion News, updates, beauty tips, beauty product reviews, latest fashion, fashion trends, celebrities and their fashion sense, In short everything on Fashion and Beauty.

I need your inpuits to make it better and believe me.. each of your idea and beedback matters a lot to me. Please share your inputs.

Thnakuuu..

xo

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Fashionmate
Fashionmate
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Okey This was pending big time! I love the spirit with which Hetal keeps updating her blog regularly. I totally lack that at times :P I am always looking at great information put in a very simple & precise manner be it her styling tips, beauty reviews or fashion updates. The way you manage to keep it short and sweet wins you some brownie points from me and I am sure many! I regularly follow you blog and always await for some awesomeness from you! xoxo

Rashika Jain
Rashika Jain
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Hi Hetal,I like your blog. Its up to date and interesting. It would be great if you could add me to your network.