Victor would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.cricketobsession.com ]

Hello Friends,Want Your Help To get Cricket blog reviewed from Your perspective.

Victor
Victor
from Bhopal
11 years ago

This Blog is about the game of Cricket. You will be pleased to read about Test Matches, One Day Internationals, T 20, Club Cricket and Street Cricket too; about the performances of Players from England, India, Australia, South Africa, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, West Indies and other countries too. You will get reviews about team’s and individual player’s performance. Material on Various aspect of game, analysis of wins and loses, strength and weakness. And on many more things discussed over here.        

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: No response yet
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
11 years ago

Are you a graphic designer? Your email subscription box and ads boxes are amazing! But try to take out one advertise here from one of the sidebars. It creates an impression that there are too many ad spots but no one has advertised yet.

Your update frequency is impressive. I hope you'll sustain it as time progresses. I am not sure why some paragraphs start from the middle of the line? Try to fix it and try to justify the text - It looks neat that way. Your site loads quite slow when compared to other blogspot blogs. It might be because of too many widgets. Try to remove some of them that are not very essential.

You can also use labels like categories. Try to think of a few categories for the whole site and apply one label to every post. That way, you can get (6 - 10) categories which you can display on the sidebar and it will make it easier to navigate your site once you have a lot of posts. For example, you can have one category for ODI, one for Test matches, one for T20 and associate posts (from the post editor) to appropriate category.

On the whole, your blog is impressive. Try to keep up the posting frequency, and you'll do well.

Victor
Victor
from Bhopal
11 years ago

Thanks for Your valuable comments.I have applied the suggestions You have recommended.

With Regards