Hanish would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://ecodig.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 25

Howdy! I write blogs on economics. Pretty awesome. It would really helpful if so

Hanish
Hanish
from Earth
11 years ago

An economics enthusiast writing about what he sees around. That’s me Hanish for you. I am currently in the process of completing my UG and Chartered Accountancy.

My blogs are remotely professional. It’s what I perceive from my surroundings. Also, I write blogs to help me feel better about myself after faffing around and getting wasted. Do share, like and comment on the stuff you like not just for me but for any other wordpress blog you see around.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Good work! Thanks for making economics fun for all of us :) keep posting...

I feel u should add the archive is a monthly order instead of just a tab on the menu. You can also add a rating widget and a follow the website option if possible to get more frequent readers. You can also include a section or a page separately just to explain simple terms of economics for sm beginners :)

Hope I helped. Do visit my blog too. I'll be expecting your feedback :)

http://www.TasteandFlavours.com

Cheers.

Hanish
from Earth
11 years ago

Thanks for the review. Appreciate it. I am planning to add an archive widget but I need to get sorted with some design changes first. Also, I do have a follow blog widget at the bottom right corener of the screen. It scrolls with the screeen so makes it easier for people to follow. A dummies guide to economics sounds like a brilliant idea. I hope I don't offend my visitors by doing that.

Srikanth Tirupattur
Srikanth Tirupattur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Really interesting blog. It was succinct and informative. Eye opening, even. I'm not really an economics enthusiast and I really enjoyed reading your blog. That's the hallmark of good writing I suppose.

Good Work Laughing

Hanish
from Earth
11 years ago

I have to say that I am completely flattered. I suppose you are the first person who has gone beyond just reviewing the kind of widgets I carry on my blog. I am really glad you liked it.

Srikanth Tirupattur
from Bangalore
11 years ago

oh, about the widgets, I'm glad they were at the bottom of the page. It makes the articles themselves look classy. I guess I'm just a fan of minimalism. Also, the troll face on the rupee is EPIC Tongue out

Hanish
from Earth
11 years ago

Thanks. I appreciate the complements.