Ashima would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.tasteandflavours.com ] IndiRank: 32

My 'ALL in One' Food Website! Please visit and suggest any changes to make it be

Ashima
Ashima
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I recently got a new domain name, and moved my blog to it. FINALLY!! It seemed more difficult than I thought :) but now it's done, and then I also changed the look and feel of it by tweaking the temlate for almost 3-4 days. Now i will start posting - RECIPES AND QUIZZES!! Yes, it 's a Food website with much more than recipes. I am even putting trivia, quizzes , contests and history of food there to make it a one stop shop kind. Please visit and suggest what can I do to make it better. Also please suggest what kind of recipes, or activites you expect from a food website.

Thanks so much!!

www.TasteandFlavours.com

Cheers,

GOODCOOK on the Website :)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Hanish
Hanish
from Earth
11 years ago

Alright, so I check out your blog. Personally I am not the kind who would want to read about food. I am sure there must be a lot of other people who would want to do that. There is just one really cool idea I can give you. I see you have a ebook on your blog. What you can do is tell people to pay by a tweet before they can download the file. Try googling pay by tweet and you will find several services which let you do that. Hence, whoever downloads the file will have to first tweet about your blog. This way you can increase the popularity of your blog.

Cheers.