Sandeep Bisht would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.myvisionmyway.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

I am new to the world of Indiblogger. Please review my writings.

Sandeep Bisht
Sandeep Bisht
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hi,

I am new to the world of Indiblogger. Please review my writings so that I can enhance my skills. I would like to know that whether i just write or whether I write good enough to be read by others. 

I mainly write travelogues and short stories. Recently  I have started writing reviews as well.

Thanks 

Sandeep Bisht

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
amit ganguly
amit ganguly
from pune
11 years ago

Hello Sandeep,

My two cents. A blog or in your case a Website is generally judged on these aspects - Design,Content,Interaction and Speed. 

Design - I must say its a very chic design and a professional one indeed that you have used for your web sphere here. Nice work done.

Content - You are writing good.Just keep up the flow.Around 5-7 Blogs a month with Good content will keep you well in reach in the pages of Google,Bing and Yahoo. Do choose the keywords,tags and Title intelligently too.

Interaction - You are writing for an Audience. Your content should keep them fresh. You are the best judge about what your audience like or dislike.

Speed - The Landing page upload is very good. I also checked a couple of other pages too.Seems the blog design is Lite as a result of which the speed is good.

Overall - Just keep blogging and be engaged with fellow bloggers. This will create Interest and hence a good audience.

Best wishes.

Regards

Amit Ganguly

Sandeep Bisht
Sandeep Bisht
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Amit for such detailed review. These are really helpful advice and suggestions.

Neeraj Rawat
Neeraj Rawat
from Delhi
9 years ago

Amit has already covered most of the points, the only one that I would like to add is lack of email subscription form. I could not find a call to subscribe so that one can get connected.

Nothing is there on my resume link so could not understand why its there??

About me does not contain anything apart form Typical Piscean which only someone from Pisces zodiac can understand, I guess.

My work as well is blank so left the blog after that, don't want to visit more blank pages.