Aditya Singh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.primeargument.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please review my blog on Current Affairs

Aditya Singh
Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi, 

Looking for a feedback on how to improve my blog on Current affairs. In this blog I try to analyze significant current affair news and topics of concern and make my argument about one of the ways it can be interpreted from my perspective.

Regards,

Aditya

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Your blog has a very fresh outlook to all the stuff going on in the political arena :) I really loved the poem on the home page, you idealistic opinion is enjoyable :)

Overall I will give the blog a 9/10 but I would say work upon the template... :) That's a personal suggestion.

Also I would like to enlighten some more points in here:

1. Add more useful widgets.

2. Add something related to your persona(it's cool to learn about the person concerned with the blog).

3. You can some pictures, I know if the content is good enough it work wonders but just in case ypu would like to pep up the space you can add certain cartoons related to the topic you are discussing(since you are catreing to the political ideas rising up. you can add more pics if it's desirable)

The stuff is really nice, I enjoyed reading a lot of posts, will be leaving comments in some time...

If in case you get time kindly review my blog. What say?

http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/review.php?id=14105   Thanks!

Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Tanya,

Thank you for your suggestions. I will surely try other templates. But I want to keep the blog simple. About me well I like to keep some privacy so havent revealed much about myself.  Please suggest which widgets you felt were most needed I will add. Picute idea is also great it will require some work from my side to find relavant and open pictures. Will keep that in mind. Thanks again.

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi..Aditya

Just now dropped by your blog.

The content on current affaairs is good. And you are really selecting good topics for writing

My suggestions would be

1) Keep some sub-heads before paragraphs if possible.

2)  Give your opinions on how that current affair is going to affect common people and if possible keep that as your post headline. That will grab attention.

3) Add some widgets that suit the theme of your blog.

Good luck.

If you find time, Please give me your feedback on my blog.

lovelybusybee.blogspot.com