Dr.Riyaz Sheriff would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.riyazsheena.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 32

please review my first blog on the urban epidemic - diabetes!

Dr.Riyaz Sheriff
Dr.Riyaz Sheriff
from Chennai
11 years ago

Reaching the 5yr mark soon. Want to know how i can make my blog better. Any views?

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: No reviews from the time this was posted.
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Tarun
Tarun
from Guntur
10 years ago

A Good informative blog indeed,i know being a doctor it is very difficult to focus on tech aspects such as templates,seo,domain tld,etc.. your content is good and looks useful,you can contact me if you are interested in contributing to my health and wellness related blog, http://www.getlifetips.com you can share your knowledge with wide range of users and help people lead a better life.As per your blog it looks good as a personal blog,but needs a lot of work to make it professional more appleaing and interesting.If you need any help with technical aspects like templates,seo and maintaing social media pages you can hire my services.If you want to keep blogging on your blog you need to improve on these

Template

Pages

SEO

Domain TLD

Content management and support.

Consider hiring anyone good at web desiging and seo optimzation if you could afford and wish to make it stand out. Also consider our blog contributor oppurtunity as it has all the technical stuff managed by expert team.If your aim is to help people and make them aware,i recommend you to contribute your work with us.I can't rate your blog as it needs a lot of rework,please consider improvising.

Reach me through my blog contact page or through twitter

Dr.Riyaz Sheriff
from Chennai
10 years ago

Dear Tarun...

Thanks a lot for your review.. You are absolutely right. This is a personal blog and technical aspects are french and latin to me. With the meagre computer knowledge i have i have been running this blog for the past 3 years.

i would apologise to you for the very very late reply.. maybe i missed the review notification by indiblogger...

thank you once again

Dr.Riyaz