Tanya Sehgal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thankgodforlife.blogspot.com/ ]

Looking for Feedback on my Personal Blog

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

I have my blog running for the past 2 years but have started writing actively for one month now. I would really be thankfull if some of you take out your precious time to review it.

All suggestions & advice are most Welcome!

Have a nice day:)

Regards

Tanya

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Soumya Sandeep
Soumya Sandeep
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hey u have a beautiful blog there.... lovely captivating images that depict your writings. Love your poetry and cookery section .... keep blogging :)

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks a lot for such kind words dear Soumya :) Glad you liked my poetry. take care !

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi...Tanya..

I have checked your blog. I liked the content and the honesty with which you are writing the blog. Your cmmand on language is very good and the pictures that you have uploaded in your posts were ..Let me say..too good. 

I have noticed one thing. There is a related link to every post and I don't think people will have time to go on reading the previous links if they want to catch up with the story that went by..May be a brief abstract of old story will do. Just a suggestion.

Please review my blog and let me hear what you have to say about me.

Thank You.:-)

lovelybusybee.blogspot.com

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks a lot dear Janika, I would keep the suggestion in mind. That was a valuable insight. :) Thanks for those appreciative words. Yeah will love to review your blog :) Take care!

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks a lot for the lovely advice & suggestions & trying to improve the overall feel :) +my writing style.

Any more suggestions are very much welcome!

Garima Singh
Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey Tanya!

Lovely design you have there. Very visually appealing and makes you want to go through all the pages. I love the way you structure your posts.. even though the are not heavy on content.. they are sweet and simple with a feel-good factor.The desing of the page is something I really love.. all the less important things to the side and complate usage of the page for the test.

The grammar is of course not really good. It would help if you could cut down the extra punctuation marks. Try to avoid the sms language... it sometimes kills the joy of reading. Pay a bit more attention to the spelling... :)As for the content..

1. I do like some of the posts but i find it difficult to relate with some of them, especialy if the events that you talk about haven't happened to me. So when you're trying to give out personal experiences, you could try writing them in a story-telling manner.. It would definitely make things more interesting. :)

2. Go for analytical approach to writing sometimes. Cite examples, if you're adding pictures.. make sure that they closely depict the post.

I hope I dont offend you. You've got a follower in me too :)

Cheers!

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks a lot Garima for such a detailed analysis of my blog. I fully agree with you on the grammar part, but I never used any sms language for that sake :) I would really try narrating my personal experience in a story kinda format(I have to work on it as it's really not my forte).

Thanks once again dear! take care

Rohan Shankar
Rohan Shankar
from Bhubaneswar
11 years ago

Thanks Tanya for the feedback you gave for my blog! I have placed the follower widget in my blog. Go and check that out and be my first follower! 

Coming to your blog- 

You have a wonderful templete. Good Work on that!

I would suggest you to decrease the size of post body.

Remove the navbar, blogger has a option to remove that.

When writing posts, click the page break to include a readmore option in your blog. Because when somebody comes to your blog, they would have to scroll down long to see all the content, including a read more option would shorten that.

You really have a awesome blog. Keep Writing.

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks a lot Rohan, really thankfull for the suggestions, yes I would implement all the changes that you mentioned. Thanks once again! Take care

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Tanya,

First and foremost, kudos to you for doing inspirational work in the blog review section. I read quite a few of your reviews and tried to learn some points myself. You are a brilliant reviewer, well done and I wish you continue to help others as when you get some time Smile

About the blog, I have just one thing to say -

I LOVE the honesty with which you blog.. it shines through everything else. Smile

Keep blogging and I would really be happy to hear a few words from you as well :)

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Ohh thanks a lot dear Arti, I am happy that you liked the honesty with which i write. I hate got suggestions to make it somewhat fictious but I can't help but write what really my heart says. Glad you liked my blog so much dear. Yeah sure will love to review your lovely blog!

Aditya Singh
Aditya Singh
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Tanya your creativity really inspires me.

Tanya Sehgal
Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Oh! Man thanks so much Aditya. :) That really made my day, also the comment from Arti leaved me really happy. Thanks a lot you guys! Take care

Sushmit Mustafi
Sushmit Mustafi
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hello Tanya, just went through your blog. You have a simplistic layout devoid of heavy graphics, to which I am REALLY thankful :D Plus your range of topics is pretty diverse, which is another bonus. Last but not the least, wonderful style of writing. So triple thumbs up :)

Tanya Sehgal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Hii Sushmit! I am glad you liked my style of writing :D, thanks for all the good things you said about the layout & stuff.  I was just going through some of your posts. You have some interesting content there on your blog. Thanks! Happy Blogging  :)