Himani Agarwal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

looking for feedback and suggestions....

Himani Agarwal
Himani Agarwal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

This blog is about anything or everything that comes in my mind. Some random thoughts realted to life.Smile

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Gireesh
Gireesh
from Chennai
11 years ago

Hello XXX,

I saw your blog. It looks good and the content is rich and clean. Good work with your posts. But I must add the appearance of your blog is quite not good. 

I hope your blog will look better if you do the following changes.

1. Learn to use jump breaks in blog posts while typing the posts. This will make your home page look clean and optimized. Take a look at http://www.coreblogging.in/search/label/Jump%20breaks
  2. Use social share buttons at the top and bottom of your posts, like I have done on my blog, so that your post will get more reach. Visit http://www.coreblogging.in/2012/05/social-share-buttons-below-title-and.html.
  3. Keep your blog engaging and post atleast 2-3 posts everweek. Make blogging a habit and it will mend you good results.
  4. Arrange the widgets on the sidebar properly.

If you need any help, pls feel free to contact me. I blog for living and this is what I do day and night. Take a look at my blog and gather many blogging tips and tricks and apply it on your blog and shine :)

http://www.coreblogging.in/

Happy Blogging!!

Himani Agarwal
Himani Agarwal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Gireesh,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.They were all very much required.Smile 

But still I am unable to add facebook Like button in my posts. Can you help me in the same??

Thanks Again.Smile

Jaan
Jaan
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Hi Himani..

Just now checked you blog.

The content on the blog is good. What I feel about the blog ambience is that you are using too many colors in the text along with multi-colored background. So that look I feel is a bit cluttred. Highlight either textor background in colors..not Both.

And If possible,  maintain uniformity in the format of the posts. I respect the thought of different post in different style but make it uniform atleast within the page for  all the posts in it..

Keep blogging..

If you find time, please review my blog and let me know what you feel about it.

lovelybusybee.blogspot.com 

Himani Agarwal
Himani Agarwal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hey Janika

Thanks for the suggestionSmile. I will try and improvise.Will definitely go through your blog.

Pl do visit again!!!

Cheers!!

Priya Elias
Priya Elias
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Himani,

I went through your blog and you do have an engaging content. But as Janika pointed out, I find it difficult to read because of the font colours used. (I wear spects – guess that has something to do with it too!) Again, try using easy to read fonts also.

Happy Blogging!

Cheers,

Priya

Himani Agarwal
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Priya,

Thanks for the suggestion...worked on it....had really made it look simple....have a look again...Smile

Smiles...

Himani

Vikas Chawla
Vikas Chawla
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Himani,

Just came across your blog on Indiblogger and was very impressed with it. You do have a flair for writing. I was keen on getting in touch with you. Do let me know which email id I can reach you on. I can be reached at vikas (at) socialbeat (dot) in