Sachin Dixit would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sachindixit.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

Hi people. Please take some time out to review my blog!! Thanks

Sachin Dixit
Sachin Dixit
from Gurgaon, NCR
11 years ago

This blog is based on my own travels and the format of the posts is mostly in the form of trip reports. 

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: No reviews in 6 months!!
Replies 1 to 5 of 5

Loading is really slow with a slower band connection as the first page it self is storing a lot of images.. Please try to offer a list based first page from where a read may chose to read a specific traver report :)

Sachin Dixit
Sachin Dixit
from Gurgaon, NCR
10 years ago

Thanks Hunky. Any other feedback you wish to give?

Dhaval Thakur
Dhaval Thakur
from Chennai
10 years ago
Hey hie! Seem suggesitions: update your blog regularly . In your posts try using headings to capture readers attention. Ad yes your website is slow,try making it load fast by removing united widgets or images. fr this you can use another blogger theme or any custom blogger theme (search blogger templates on google) . I think that's it :)
Sachin Dixit
Sachin Dixit
from Gurgaon, NCR
10 years ago

Hi Dhaval! Even I was thinking of using Header tags from my next post. I have now kept just 2 posts on the main page. Sadly those 2 posts are the ones with lots of images and I want to show those images too. I guess, I will try switching to a lighter template. Thanks mate

Sachin Dixit
Sachin Dixit
from Gurgaon, NCR
9 years ago

Anyone out there with an updated feedback on my blog please? I am getting decent hits off late, but I still get a feeling that I am lacking somewhere!! :-|