Varsha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mydiaryofworldcities.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Please review my travel blog

Varsha
Varsha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Please review my travel blog

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: updated the title
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Just for the record, Varsha, this review thread is for your travel blog Innocent

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
11 years ago

Anyhoo, to the review of your travel blog Tongue out

Background suits the theme perfectly. The plane represents that quite well.  Maybe a different name would be good. My diary of world cities sort of gives an idea that you are visiting those cities or places and then penning the posts, rather than speaking of various cities Smile Since you are taking the facts and points from the net for the posts, it would be good if you mentioned where, and gave the credits, lest you be in trouble afterward. I seen the disclaimer on the "about" part of the sidebar, but I meant with links, and in the post itself Innocent The blog being fairly inactive, I can't give a lot of suggestions.. and the content isn't something I can tell you to push out often, it is a hobby of yours and your time and interest only would drive it on.

Varsha
Varsha
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Thanks Leo. Actually, i have been inactive with blogging so far. I will definitely update the blog with credits. Mostly it is wikipedia and some books that i am going through for writing this up.