conquer-the-self would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://why-dis-kolaveri.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

The idea is to reach out to writers and draw inspiration...please review my blog

conquer-the-self
conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

It has been a few years since I started to blog. There is so much I want to say but the niche was always elusive. Finally I have hit upon 'freelance writer'. With active sites supporting good writers it was a matter of time before I linked up with a few who have liked what I write and helped me in getting paid reasonably well. The journey has begun and I now, re-visit the blogoshere and am glad to have joined an Indian blogging directory which will help me find readers and  better rankings. 

My blog is about the opportunities opening up online for those who arelooking to the internet to change their lives for the better. I would like to explore the internet and share my good experiences about writing.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4

Thanks for sharing. Your blog is interesting and the writing is lucid. Keep going! Shormila

conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

Thanks Shormila. I am glad I siged up with IB because I feel I can easily come up with 2000 word post in my blog but when it comes to paid-to-write I struggle to come up with the 500 words. The money is not the motivation, the appreciation is.

I don't know how to motivate myself to write for money. Maybe I will find out soon.

conquer-the-self
conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

Thanks! It is easier to come up with a blog post, particularly when you are appreciated.

purushothaman
purushothaman
from banglaore
11 years ago

Nice blog Uday,

A suggestion your bloq will look great if you use a custom template

Cheers,

Purushotham

conquer-the-self
conquer-the-self
from pondicherry
11 years ago

I will customize it when I have plenty of time. am not too fast with the tech stuff. Thanks for the suggestion Purush.