Niyati Mavinkurve would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://thebookishfoodiereviews.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 40

Looking for Feedback on My Blog

Niyati Mavinkurve
Niyati Mavinkurve
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey!! I've just started my blog a while back. Its going to be my quirky take on books and food because i love them both!! 

I'd love for a feedback on this blog!!

Thanks!!

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Abhra Pal
Abhra Pal
from Kolkata
10 years ago

You have good contents but for a book review blog this doesn't look like the perfect theme to me.

Niyati Mavinkurve
Niyati Mavinkurve
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you for the feedback!! The search for a theme is an everlasting quest. I do keep changing my theme once in a while because of changing quality of posts.

Unfortunately, I am not generating any revenue to pay for the Premium themes which would suit my blog :) 

But thank you so much for checking my blog out. Is there any particular review you liked? Or any book you recommend?

Abhra Pal
from Kolkata
10 years ago

You dont have to pay for the premium themes, just pick a configurable one and do your customization. I think you can manage a wider area for main posts and use excerpts on front page. I will read your reviews and let you know what I think.

Niyati Mavinkurve
Niyati Mavinkurve
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Alright. Thank you for checking the blog out. Do you have any tips to help me get some more views?

Abhra Pal
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Getting visitors mostly depends on a few things. 

1) What are you writing about and if your SEO is correct/properly tagged. For example, you are writing a movie review blog but if you dont use suitable keywords then it wont reach relevant people. 

2) How frequently you update your blog. If you slow down a bit, the the rush of visitors will come down. 

3) How are you leaving your blog's signature on the web - of course you can share links on any social media but that is not as effective as using your blogs url as openid while interating with others. 

4) Get used to twitter and hastags. Try to post on twitter with meaningful tags for others to discover your blog.